Deals for DLC ever? Discounts/bundles?

Soulslayer434

I'm waiting for a sale as well. Maybe during black Friday. I don't know how they have managed to put in so many silver trophies. We don't know what the rules are but I wonder why other games don't maximize their trophy/DLC capabilities. Using Sound shapes as an example, we should get more trophies, nom nom nom!

That's the thing, it's up to the developer really.

Some games don't have trophies on their dlc, some others have 2-3 trophies and some other ones have a lot...

Some games trophy list are only 11 golds and one platinum... some other ones only one gold and a fucking lot of brozes lol...

I think there's no such a rule about that, just plat/no plat which they say is Sony the one who decides.

• 1 month later...
Haha, they're only $1 each. I can't remember how much I paid for the main game but I know I bought it at a discounted price.

Actually picked up my remaining two DLC's today for the HK and JP version.

Only the US version left (currently downloading) and I'll have six 100% Sound Shapes again.

Actually picked up my remaining two DLC's today for the HK and JP version.

Only the US version left (currently downloading) and I'll have six 100% Sound Shapes again.

Hahaha, this is the first time I have played through the game. Now I see why everyone goes for this game when they want a lot of trophies. With a guide the DLC trophies are a breeze. I was surprised by the death mode trophies from the main game though. I wasn't expecting that much of a challenge initially but boy did I change my mind quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

A new Ultimate Bundle for Soundshapes goes on sale today (all systems) for $12.79/$15.99 (Plus member/non-member prices) in NA.

Here's what it includes according to the store page:

- Lizzywanders Art Pack

- Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack

- Hohokum™ Art and Sound Pack

- City Art Pack

- Nature Art Pack

- Dubstep Sound Pack

- 80’s Sound Pack

- Acoustic Sound Pack

- Vocoder Sound Pack

- Car Mini-Album & Entity Pack

- Old School Sound Pack

- Drums Sound Pack

- Brass Sound Pack

- 8-Bit Sound Pack

- Curved Terrain Pack

I've been waiting for this game to be free for Plus members, but it might not get any better than this.

A new Ultimate Bundle for Soundshapes goes on sale today (all systems) for $12.79/$15.99 (Plus member/non-member prices) in NA.

Here's what it includes according to the store page:

I've been waiting for this game to be free for Plus members, but it might not get any better than this.

That's a great deal indeed for the few on here who didn't buy it allready. :p