6 PLATS/Accounts question ???

5Star

Hey guys ive been doing abit of research trying to find a good guide say how to obtain more plats for this game , ive got 3 so far on vita ps3 and ps4 from the eu store but how many other plats are out there for this game and on what platforms?

From what i can find the others would be in the JAP, US AND NA store for the ps4 is this correct and i know how to make JAP AND US accounts but not found an easy way or any guidance to making a NA account or is this even possible as i am new to this .

Many thanks Pete

You'll want to be reading through this thread: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sound-shapes/226411-sound-shapes-autopopping-stacking-guide-faq.html

US accounts are NA accounts. The one you would be missing is an Asian account from somewhere other than Japan.

thank you for your quick reply i have just read it and making an asian account would be totally separate from jap right ? how easy is it to get credits (network cards) for this too ?

Not very hard. You can probably buy all the types you would need off Play-Asia, though they can be found elsewhere as well.

great stuff so lastly when creating a new account there would be an option for asia right ? so making three new accounts being us, jap and asia sound right bro ?