New DLC again

janzor88

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I wish they stop the DLC and just release a Sequel to this game its been 2 years

Yeah, same. These music packs are just pointless, really. I want to see more death mode levels. And a new campaign would be cool. I love playing through the last level of the campaign.

You and I will fly so hiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhh!

Honestly I wish they stop the DLC and just release a Sequel to this game its been 2 years

Yeah, same. These music packs are just pointless, really. I want to see more death mode levels. And a new campaign would be cool. I love playing through the last level of the campaign.

You and I will fly so hiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhh!

Same here. Would love to see new levels and more like Cities.

Jeez... They're clearly milking it now from our wallets. They're not stupid, they know who we are and why we are purchasing their add on content.

How are they milking it? This game was made for the community to have the tools to create things. The campaign basically served as an example of what could be done. These packs are like a dollar or something and they add tools for people to work with. It's called post game support. Your trophy addiction doesn't equal milking.

Edited by WalterWhite

I sure hope so. I really don't want to buy codes for $ on 3 different regions all over again, just to spend like, $2 from each of them.

PFFFFFTTTT! You mean to tell me you actually bought the dlc on all 3 regions... are you dumb lol... you only have to buy it on 1 region, play it and it autopops on all the rest lol... no need to buy dumb dlc 3 times when there is a cloud sync feature.

How are they milking it? This game was made for the community to have the tools to create things. The campaign basically served as an example of what could be done. These packs are like a dollar or something and they add tools for people to work with. It's called post game support. Your trophy addiction doesn't equal milking.

When a game is two years old, and the studio isn't releasing anything but DLC... they're milking it. You can stand behind post game support quotes all day.

PFFFFFTTTT! You mean to tell me you actually bought the dlc on all 3 regions... are you dumb lol... you only have to buy it on 1 region, play it and it autopops on all the rest lol... no need to buy dumb dlc 3 times when there is a cloud sync feature.

He probably bought it separately so that he could earn the trophies legitimately, likely for THL.

When a game is two years old, and the studio isn't releasing anything but DLC... they're milking it. You can stand behind post game support quotes all day.

DLC that doesn't add any value because we all just look at screenshot guides to quickly get dem tropheez!

Moar Death Mode!

As ash said. The next THL is round the corner, and if you have money to spend why not? Since you can't auto-pop during THL. I'm planning on doing the same thing when the time comes. ;)

Also stop fucking about with my % rate. Had it above 50% at one point. :francis: :rant:

Edited by Combatting

He probably bought it separately so that he could earn the trophies legitimately, likely for THL.

This is the case. I bought all of the DLC separately so I could get a few hundred extra points in the last THL. It helps that money isn't a problem for me.

I also bought the entire Gravure 4 you collection - 9 games, 10 minutes each, for 15 trophies. Over $120.

Different strokes, man.