Anybody else feel a bit guilty?

Leicester_Lad_93

I've taken advantage of this game the same way that many trophy hunters have. I have done all 79 trophies on my PS3 and used the cloud sync feature to unlock them all on my PS4.

I have to say I feel a bit like I've cheated myself. I don't plan to go a step further and unlock the trophies on multiple regions and I don't have a Vita.

Does anybody feel similar or think I'm being stupid?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I regret about having auto-popped 2 versions is that I didn't save the entire collection for a single THL run. If you can do all 6 SS lists in one THL, you're practically MVP bound right there.

That's what I regret doing too. :/ Wish I'd saved them to use this next season, now all I've got are the overly expensive foreign sets that I'll have to buy.

I earned them all on Vita, then auto-popped just the Death Mode trophies on PS3 (was during THL so wanted some to count). I was glad to do it, but I did them all legit again when I got my PS4 and wish I had done so on PS3. They're really not that bad once you've already done them.

I have plat this game 3 times legit on this account. All NA versions. Even back in my trophy whoring days (old acct) I wouldn't even pop what 8? Versions? I have the NA vita ps3 and ps4, and even legit, I feel guilty having 3 lol I don't understand those that have every one, but again to each their own lol

I have plat this game 3 times legit on this account. All NA versions. Even back in my trophy whoring days (old acct) I wouldn't even pop what 8? Versions? I have the NA vita ps3 and ps4, and even legit, I feel guilty having 3 lol I don't understand those that have every one, but again to each their own lol

Not to start a fight...but you earned the plats but autopopped some of the DLCs? What was the reasoning there?

• 5 weeks later...

Not all trophy hunters use multiple versions of this game to pad out there trophy score. Out of the top 10 in the world for PS4 trophies there are 3 who haven't (that's including me). I don't have any problem with people using cross saves for multiple formats, but buying multiple regions is going a bit too far imo.

Edited by LiquidCode

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it's a little different (albeit, not much). I worked on different segments of the game on every platform, so it's not quite like I'm just transferring over my PS3 save (what I started on) and just auto-popped it on different platforms. I started on PS3 and finished the campaign. Then, I went on the road for about a week, of which I took my Vita and worked on the Beat School levels. But I've been switching back and forth between PS3 and PS4 getting the remaining Death mode stuff out of the way, and I'll usually quit out of another game and say "maybe I'll just work on Sound Shapes", which is nice since I have it on all 3 platforms still so I can just fire it up without switching platforms.

Yeah, the legit way would be to do it individually on each platform, but at this point -- I really don't care. I suppose I'm halfway using it as it was intended to be used, so I can't be shit on all that much.

I've taken advantage of this game the same way that many trophy hunters have. I have done all 79 trophies on my PS3 and used the cloud sync feature to unlock them all on my PS4.

I have to say I feel a bit like I've cheated myself. I don't plan to go a step further and unlock the trophies on multiple regions and I don't have a Vita.

Does anybody feel similar or think I'm being stupid?

I don't feel guilty because I like trophies and buying this DLC just for trophies is a way to support the achievements/trophy systems.

• 1 month later...