4th list pops up on PSNP [Now 6]

danc

Sound Shapes Trophies - PSNProfiles.com

I assume EU and US have separate lists. Making it four plats and 288 silvers in total if you stack them. Unknown if you can autopop the US version if you are EU or vice versa. If not, i'll play them through again anyway if I stack them.

EDIT: As of the 14th January, a new asian list has appeared on PSNP. Has been confirmed that both versions will autopop like normal, but will need to be bought three times (The two regions you are not in will need to be bought again to get the ps4 stacking versions). 370 trophies including 5 plats available for potentially one plats work.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2369-Sound-Shapes

EDIT2: Yet another list has appeared for the upcoming JP release of the PS4: http://www.exophase.com/game/sound-shapes-ps4-4/trophies/

It is possible to get 444 trophies from Sound Shapes!

Edited by TheManUtdFan
Added new list

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound Shapes Trophies - PSNProfiles.com

I assume EU and US have separate lists. Making it four plats and 288 silvers in total if you stack them. Unknown if you can autopop the US version if you are EU or vice versa. If not, i'll play them through again anyway if I stack them.

It's so sick, and yet so brilliant.

The vanilla game is 1230 points and rage inducing.

The DLC's are 1200 points and a walk in the park.

I've been contemplating on getting this game for PS3 then PS4. Bought I've recently bought trine 1+2 along with other games (yet to play). However I'm nearing the end of the infamous 2 plat so should have plenty of time how quick is this to plat?

So yeah my backlog is getting bigger by the day.

I've been contemplating on getting this game for PS3 then PS4. Bought I've recently bought trine 1+2 along with other games (yet to play). However I'm nearing the end of the infamous 2 plat so should have plenty of time how quick is this to plat?

So yeah my backlog is getting bigger by the day.

You'll spend most of the time on the 20 (S) deathmode levels. I would dedicate a whole weekend to those if you're a patient gamer. If not, do most of them as there are only 4-6 that will cause you trouble.

Mix in some easy beatschool trohies and return to rage when you see it fit. It's more luck than skill.

So I already have PS3/PSV/PS4 Platinum, this means I can download the Euro version on PS4 and get the 4th? LOL.

Not sure I want to play the story mode and death modes again though. I throughly hated this game.

Only getting it if I can cloud sync it, but I doubt it will work with a different region - also, will need to rebuy all DLC. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by Guimace

• 4 weeks later...
So I already have PS3/PSV/PS4 Platinum, this means I can download the Euro version on PS4 and get the 4th? LOL.

Not sure I want to play the story mode and death modes again though. I throughly hated this game.

Only getting it if I can cloud sync it, but I doubt it will work with a different region - also, will need to rebuy all DLC. Can anyone confirm this?

Bump^

Also I'm assuming you have to make the EU account your primary and play on your main US account to even play the game on the correct account, right?

So wait a second….I just purchased this on my PS4; if I'm reading this correctly, I can get a platty on the PS4 and another on the vita????

You can get one on Vita, one and PS3 and two on PS4.

If you get one from your account, you'll get the vita, ps3 and ps4 version included in one. For the other ps4 plat, you'll need to purchase it again on an EU account on ps4.

• 2 weeks later...
You can get one on Vita, one and PS3 and two on PS4.

If you get one from your account, you'll get the vita, ps3 and ps4 version included in one. For the other ps4 plat, you'll need to purchase it again on an EU account on ps4.

But you'll need to play it again regaining every trophies or syncing via cloud can bring you another 100% without playing at all?

Just saw this, another easy plat for all!

Assuming US/EU to Asian auto-pop is possible. Otherwise people have to earn it like they should. Though personally buying a whole game just to auto-pop it seems a bit silly, as it can almost be considered as paying money to unlock trophies.

Assuming US/EU to Asian auto-pop is possible. Otherwise people have to earn it like they should. Though personally buying a whole game just to auto-pop it seems a bit silly, as it can almost be considered as paying money to unlock trophies.

Assuming US to EU autopop was somehow possible, I'd be very surprised if I couldn't autopop the Asain version. In any case, I wonder if the version for the HK store has this list, which would make it possible to get that fifth plat now. In any case, I'll wait for the JP version.

EDIT: With the rate of plats, this is likely the HK list. I doubt HK and Japan will have separate lists, but who knows?

Edited by Walt the Dog