• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

9-11.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Played on PS3.

Used guide for Beat Schools.

I'm pretty sure I was quite bad at Death Modes, but they were extremely irritating to me, because of general randomness.

DLC part contains all DLC packets up to this day, all done with guides.

http://i.imgur.com/DCz36NF.jpg

Am I going to be the only one that votes over 20 hours? I did take my time on the campaign trying to get all the notes so there is about 3 - 4 hours for me. I've done 6 death mode levels that have taken me 4 hours. I haven't even touched the ones that are talked about in the most difficult death mode thread. If a couple of those take me 4 - 5 hours each, I'm already at 16 hours minimum. I'm not following a guide for beat school because I love that mode!

Edit: I ended up voting 16-20. None of the death mode levels ended up taking more than 1 1/2 hours besides Aquatica(over 2 hours). Most took about 30 - 40 minutes. The platinum was right near 20 for me though.

Edited by ScarletKnight71

• 6 months later...

11-15

Campaign and Beat School combined is less than two hours. Some of those Death Modes levels can be done in ten minutes, but a lot can take an age. I'm sure there were one or two I spent nearly two hours ago.

If you're going for the platinum again (legit) on another platform, it's a lot quicker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

11-15 hours. Campaign and Beat School are easy, but some Death Mode levels are brutal and can take hours if your note placement sucks. Purely luck based which makes it all the more frustrating when you fail.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...