Sound Shapes (Vita) - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Harry94_

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8493/soundshapesbanner.png

Found this guide via a Google search? Not a registered member? Then why not Join the forum!. Please do not steal/paraphrase this guide and post it on another site. If I find this content posted anywhere but ps3trophies.org then action will be taken. If you see this content posted anywhere else then let myself or the staff here know. Thank you!

Roadmap

Overview

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline Trophies: 34 (1(P), 1(G), 32(S))
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5 - 15hrs (Dependant on luck and skill)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 + replaying levels in death mode
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats
  • Network Pass required?: No

Introduction

Sound shapes is a unique digital game on the PS Vita and PS3. You play as a blob, who has to avoid "Dangerous Red Things" or he will die as soon as he touches them. You also need to collect these coins, or as the game calls them "Notes". These notes add a beat to the music, how high or low the note is up on the screen makes the note a different pitch. The platinum is mainly based on luck. The campaign is easy to complete and Beat School is very easy to complete if you follow the guide here. The only thing that will cause you trouble is Death mode. This mode is a small portion of the level you've selected, you have to get a certain amount of notes in a certain amount of time without dieing... while avoiding red obstacles. The note placement is entirely random too, so if you get a good placement it won't be too difficult, but if you get a bad one then that live will basically be impossible. All in all, the platinum isn't extremely hard and it took me just over a day to get the platinum.

Vita/PS3 Double Platinum

This is one of those games where if you buy the vita or PS3 version you will get it free on the other one. Now, like Motorstorm RC the trophies will unlock automatically if you have earned them on the other system. To do this however you have to go to the settings menu on sound shapes and press 'Cloud Sync'. This will sync you data over to the cloud (It is free to do and you don't need PS+). You then simply load up the other system and do the same thing, that will retrieve the save. Now sit back and watch those trophies pop.

Death Mode is based on luck

You can't really use a guide for these, as it's all luck. But I have included a breakdown of what the levels consist of and wherever or not you should be using speed form or not. The reason it's luck is the note placement is random, if you get a bad placement (E.g. On the opposite sides of the level each time) there is no way you going to be able to do it. Just keep trying, eventually you will get a good placement and succeed on the level.

Walkthrough

Step 1: Complete the Campaign

The first thing you want to do is complete the campaign, that's it. You don't need to worry about collecting the notes etc, just reach the end of each of the levels. The campaign is pretty short and you can speed run it in about an hour. I don't recommend doing that though, as you won't really enjoy what the game has to offer. After you complete the campaign you'll unlock death mode and beat school. You will have the following trophy after this step:

(G) Campaign Complete

Step 2: Death Mode

After you have completed the game you get access to a new game mode called "Death Mode". This mode is a one area of the level you have selected to play Death Mode on. The aim is to get the coins within in the given time limit. Sounds easy eh? Well, you'd be wrong. The notes randomly spawn over the area and the annoying thing is that when they spawn on either end of the area it takes ages to get there, therefore you don't have any time. You have to be extremely lucky to get the note in perfect order so you can complete the level.

To start death mode you simple need to press :vital: when in an album to switch to death mode. There will then be a red enemy in the record, and it will say death mode below the level name. If you don't press :vital: again it will always be on death mode until you exit the game. You need to complete every level that has a death mode level, this will reward you most of the trophies. Also, if you get a bad note placement, instead of wasting time you can just kill yourself and hope for a better one. There isn't really much more I can say on this except practice, practice, practice. Listening to the beat of the music really helps too, as that's usually when something dangerous happens. At the end of this step you should have the following trophies:

(S) Death Mode: Hills n' Spills

(S) Death Mode: Sparkle Darkle

(S) Death Mode: Sneak n' Deke

(S) Death Mode: Rowdy Cloudy

(S) Death Mode: Thermogenica #1

(S) Death Mode: Thermogenica #2

(S) Death Mode: Mechanica

(S) Death Mode: Aquatica

(S) Death Mode: Extraterrestria

(S) Death Mode: Disasteroids

(S) Death Mode: Galaxanoids

(S) Death Mode: Invaderoids

(S) Death Mode: Break-a-noids

(S) Death Mode: Purgatory #1

(S) Death Mode: Purgatory #2

(S) Death Mode: Event Horizon #1

(S) Death Mode: Event Horizon #2

(S) Death Mode: Cities

(S) Death Mode: Touch The People

(S) Death Mode: Spiral Staircase

Step 3: Beat School

Beat school Can be difficult without a solutions guide there to help you. What it basically is, is you listen to tue music in the background and place notes on the screen so they match the beat playing. The first few levels are simple, but then it gets complicated near the end. I have included a screenshots that have been made by somebody else however, that will show you how to do it. Using a guide, all the beat school levels can be completed in 10 - 20mins. You should have the following trophies after this step:

(S) Beat School: Straight Up

(S) Beat School: Tiny Groove

(S) Beat School: Hi-Hat Spice (not very spicy)

(S) Beat School: Lullaby

(S) Beat School: Chord Tweak

(S) Beat School: Chordaby

(S) Beat School: A Rolling Frolic

(S) Beat School: It's Getting Tense In Here

(S) Beat School: Uh Oh

(S) Beat School: Roll The Bass Dice

(S) Beat School: Cuts, Scrapes and Scratches

(S) Beat School: Muting Technique

(P) You've Gone Platinum

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/BD6.jpgYou’ve Gone Platinum (P)

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Just like any other platinum, get all the trophies. This game is slightly different though, as you just have to beat all the death mode and beat school levels to unlock all the trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/9CC.jpgCampaign Complete (G)

Complete all Campaign levels.

The campaign consists of 5 albums, one of those is the tutorials which you have to do at the start of the game. Here's a complete level breakdown:

Hello, World

• Hills n' Spills
  • Sparkle Darkle
  • Sneak n' Deke
  • Rowdy Cloudy

CORPOREAL

• Personnel
  • Research & Development
  • Purgatory
  • Event Horizon

Beyonder

• Hypoglacia
  • Thermogenica
  • Mechanica
  • Aquatica
  • Extraterrestria

D-Cade

• Disasteroids
  • Galaxanoids
  • Invadernoids
  • Break-a-noids

Cities

• Cities
  • Touch The People
  • Spiral Staircase

Tutorials

• Campaign Tutorial
  • Editor Tutorial

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/CCA.jpgDeath Mode: Hills n' Spills (S)

Complete the Death Mode level.

After you have completed the game you get access to a new game mode called "Death Mode". This mode is a one area of the level you have selected to play Death Mode on. The aim is to get the notes within the given time limit. Sounds easy eh? Well, you'd be wrong. The notes randomly spawn over the area and the annoying thing is that when they spawn on either end of the area it takes ages to get there, therefore you don't have any time. You have to be extremely lucky to get the note in perfect order so you can complete the level.

To start death mode you simply need to press :vital: when in an album to switch to death mode. There will then be a red enemy in the record, and it will say death mode below the level name. If you don't press :vital: again it will always be on death mode until you exit the game.

Time Limit: 27 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 13 Notes

This level consists of 4 platforms of ground, between those is a pit with dangerous red stuff and a volcano. There is two volcanoes, one in the middle and one on the left. They will fire a lava ball up to the top of the screen every two seconds, so remember to time your jumps right. There's a thing on the right hand side that serves no purpose whatsoever, it cannot hurt you (If you land awkwardly on it then it will kill you).

What you want to do is hold down :vitar: the whole time so you can roll quicker and jump further. If your lucky the notes will appear after each jump, if not then you may have to backtrack. There's plenty of time on this level though and it shouldn't take you long. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/0D1.jpgDeath Mode: Sparkle Darkle (S)

See Death Mode: Hills n' Spills for an explanation how to access Death Mode.

Time Limit: 23 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 10 Notes

This one is a fairly simple layout, it consists of a long corridor that isn't very high. The ceiling above is red and you can't touch that or you will die. There is those bouncy creatures on the floor and you have to bounce on those to get the notes. The difficult thing about this is you cannot bounce on the same one twice or you will go too high and hit the red ceiling. I didn't use the speed form as I found that didn't help, I collected a note and then I made sure to turn back slowly. That way I wouldn't bounce on the same creature twice. If your using the speed mode then you may land on two, if that happens it may or may not bounce you into the ceiling. To avoid this just make sure to turn back good. This is one of the simpler levels of death mode so don't worry too much. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/4C0.jpgDeath Mode: Sneak n' Deke (S)

Time Limit: 36 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 12 Notes

This level is more about doing it as quick as you can, and luck. There is 10 circle platforms and 3 red creatures that home in on you when your in view. What you want to do is never allow two of them to get too close together, as it can be difficult to avoid them when a note is close by. If this does happen just go an alternate route and they will move away to try and get back to there original position. Also, don't use the speed form as you'll most likely miss a circle and fall to your death. As I said, this is a luck level and you need a good note placement to pass it. It's not very hard and shouldn't take you too long. Trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/5ED.jpgDeath Mode: Rowdy Cloudy (S)

Time Limit: 31 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 18 Notes

This is a very easy one and I did it second time. The level consists of those creatures that fly along the bottom of the screen, they are fired in pairs to the beat of the music. The only thing that can kill you on this level is falling to your death and the red vines on the left hand side. What you want to do is use your speed form when your jumping left and stay normal when your jumping right, you won't make the left jump else. The note placement doesn't really help here or slow you down, as you can reach either side fairly easily. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/AF0.jpgDeath Mode: Thermogenica #1 (S)

Time Limit: 30 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 16 Notes

The trophy list goes in the wrong order here for some reason, but this level is the start of the 3rd album. The level consists of 4 slanted girders, every now and then an electric circle will travel down the girder pretty quickly. They electric is pretty easy to avoid though, you just have to time your jumps right. The two girders on the left fire at the same time, while the bottom right one fires just after the left ones. The final one is different and fires two currents together (Hopefully if the note placement is good you won't need to go that high). I used the speed form when jumping down and stayed normal when going up, it's the quickest way. The main thing to focus on in this level is speed, if you get a good note placement you'll do it no problem. Trophy unlocks upon returning to menu.

Edited by Harry94_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/17B.jpgDeath Mode: Thermogenica #2 (S)

Time Limit: 27 Seconds

This is similar to the very first death mode level, but harder. There is 4 girders and these are the only safe spots when you jump down. These girders also have an electric current running up them, just like on the previous level. It's in beat with the music, and goes from left to right. Just make sure that when you see a current at the top of the girder, don't jump to it, wait until it's safe. There is also a red creature jumping up and down on the left hand side, he caused me no bother though. I used speed mode the entire time, this allowed me to move faster and jump further. The main thing you need is luck, if you get a few note placements on either side then restart, if you get one after the other you'll most likely do it. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/0D2.jpgDeath Mode: Mechanica (S)

Time Limit: 63 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 20 Notes

This level is another one if those circle platform ones. This time there's 9 platforms, two of them have a saw blade rolling around them. The other thing to watch out for is the red bullets that travel in opposite directions just above and below the center of the screen. I found this to be one of the harder levels, as it's totally down to luck. Just remember, if the notes keep appearing on either side then kill yourself to start again. I used speed mode a lot in this level, mainly when jumping from circle to circle. You need to time it right when you let go of :vitar: or you won't grab on. Eventually, you'll get lucky with the placement and you'll know the sync of how the level works. 63 seconds seems a hell of a long time, but it's barely enough if you get good/bad notes. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/157.jpgDeath Mode: Aquatica (S)

Time Limit: 32 Seconds

This level your flying around in the little saucer thing, and is one of two death mode levels in which you do so. To control it, press :square: or :vitar: to gain altitude (Using :square: makes it so much easier to control) and use the :ls: to move it up, down, left and right. The level consists of two circles, each circle has two saw blades rotating separate ways. When you hear the beat noise, the blades will stop wherever they are on the circle. Remember the roof is red, so don't fly too high. The easiest way I found was to spam :square: and constantly move around, while looking out for the saws. You don't really need a good note placement, but it will help you if you get a few on the same circle. Just learn to control the saucer and how the blades sync with the music and you'll do it easily. Trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/10B.jpgDeath Mode: Extraterrestria (S)

Time Limit: 37 Seconds

This level your flying around in the little saucer thing, and is one of two death mode levels in which you do so. To control it, press :square: or :vitar: to gain altitude (Using :square: makes it so much easier to control) and use the :ls: to move it up, down, left and right. The level is similar to the last one, except now there's six launchers firing bullets. They fire at the same time and the bullets meet in the middle, so you want to try and stay in the middle if you can as that allows you to avoid them easier. There is no red areas either, so hit the walls as you please. As you'll have had experience flying the ship from the previous level, this shouldn't be too hard. Just remember to stop in each safe area and move when the bullets pass. This is also a luck dependent level, hopefully you get one after the other. If you get one on either side each time then restart. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/392.jpgDeath Mode: Disasteroids (S)

Time Limit: 29 Seconds

Again, the trophy list continues onto the 4th album This level is a pain in the neck at first as I found it difficult to judge my jumping. the level consists of 3 purple circles, when you jump to them you will rotate. Now, I held down :vitar: the entire time on this level as it's much, much quicker to rotate around the circles. There's red areas at the top and bottom, so if you jump wrong you will die. There's also two red pixel creatures going up and down on either side of the middle circle, but there easy to avoid if you time your jumps right. Time is of the essence here, you really need a good note placement or you won't do it. You want to hopefully get a few on each circle, if it's one on either side each time then restart. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/CD4.jpgDeath Mode: Galaxanoids (S)

Time Limit: 38 Seconds

First things first, this is the hardest death mode level. I swore way too many times playing this, so be warned. The level is easy in terms of not dieing, as there's two blue circles and 4 space invader things rotating each one firing bullets. They are easy to avoid though and aren't the main problem, just remember they are there. The only way you can do this is pure luck. You want to get about 5 - 10 on one circle at once, if you have one on either side each time you can forget about beating the time. Also, if you get about 10 in one go dont be cautious, as you wont beat the time. I didn't use the speed form, I just went rolling around the circles and jumping to each one in normal form. As I said before, this is the hardest death mode level as it's so random. If you do this the platinum is basically yours. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/CD4.jpgDeath Mode: Invaderoids (S)

Total amount of Notes: 10 Notes

This level consists of four of those turret things that follow you and fire lasers at you. There is also red stuff at the very bottom of the screen. What you want to do is not allow the 4 turret things to go out of sync (E.g. The bottom right/left aren't the same height). This makes things complicated as the lasers will be going everywhere and it's difficult to avoid them. To try and keep it in the best sync you can, make sure to don't spend too long trying to get the note that may spawn at the top. Also, as soon as you get a note look where the next one has spawned, that way you'll know where to to and you only get one chance every few seconds with the blue cloud. I did not use speed form here as it doesn't help you. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/D11.jpgDeath Mode: Break-a-noids (S)

This level consists of one of those platforms that follows you as you move, making it difficult to die from the red area below. The main concern on this level is the red creatures that get fired. The gun on the left fires them to the right, the gun on the right fires them to the left. This makes manoeuvrability difficult as you need to take the jumps into consideration. It isn't difficult though, and you don't really need a good placement each time because the spawns are so close together. You get plenty of time to so don't rush. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

Edited by Harry94_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/005.jpgDeath Mode: Purgatory #1 (S)

This is extremely easy to do, as the only thing that can hurt you is the walls around the edge. The level consists of two streams, one goes up and the other goes down. All you need to do is travel up and down the two to reach the notes. To make things even easier, when traveling up spam :cross: and put the :ls: up to move faster. When travelling down spam :square: and move the :ls: down to move faster. The only concern on this level is time, you don't have a lot of it and if you get a bad placement you won't do it. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/E0B.jpgDeath Mode: Purgatory #2 (S)

Another easy, small level. Your in a tiny space that consists of 3 ledges, which isn't a material you can grab. Every now and then two red boxes will fall down, which will kill you if one touches you. I used a mix of speed mode, and normal mode for this. I used speed when travelling down, and normal when going up. Don't get impatient like I did and try and jump down to a ledge directly below you, instead go down them in order or you risk dieing. There's not much else to this level, it's simple and short and shouldn't take you long. Trophy unlocks upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/F55.jpgDeath Mode: Event Horizon #1 (S)

Time Limit: 37 Seconds

Total amount of Notes: 19 Notes

A follow up of the first level in this album. It's easy enough to complete, but this time there is two lasers that cross each other in the middle. These lasers fire every 1.5 seconds or so, you need to make sure your between them, above then it below them. When traveling up spam :cross: and put the :ls: up to move faster. When travelling down a stream spam :square: and move the :ls: down to move faster. The only concern on this level is time, you don't have a lot of it and if you get a bad placement you won't do it. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/B5A.jpgDeath Mode: Event Horizon #2 (S)

Total amount of Notes: 38 Notes

This level is nice, as the note placements are never very spaced apart. There is no need to worry about time here, just the guy firing lasers at you is the only problem. He fires every 2 seconds or so and the music makes a beat when he does. I always used to get distracted by constantly jumping for notes and forgetting about him, try not to do this. As soon as you hear the beat signalling him to fire you want to jump towards your next note (If your jumping down the ramp do it near the start of the beat, if your traveling up then do it near the end of the bear). The laser doesn't last long so don't worry about landing. This may take a few tries, but you'll do it eventually. Trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/F47.jpgDeath Mode: Cities (S)

Time Limit: 38 Seconds

This one is very easy and I did it first time, in fact, all the ones in this album are easy. The level consists of 4 missile groups that slowly move in beat with the guitar, very easy to avoid them. What I did was just stick to the buildings, I didn't use speed form and I doubt it helps. The notes will spawn at the bottom, and all you need to do is roll down the sides of the buildings to reach them, while avoiding the missile clusters. I had 5 seconds to spare, so you shouldn't have any trouble here.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/69D.jpgDeath Mode: Touch The People (S)

Time Limit: 33 Seconds

This one isn't easy, but it's not hard either. It's one of those levels where you float in the stuff by pressing :cross: to ascend or use the :ls: etc. Now, there's two guys on the right firing triangles at you. The higher one fires in groups of 3, while the lower one fires them as one. Those are easy to avoid if you stick to the center area (be careful to avoid the red diamond shape in the middle though). The hardest thing to avoid is the thing at the top which fires beetles all around it. They are difficult to see sometimes because your focusing on the notes, but as soon as you hear that guy in the background sing then some will fire. Just watch where they are going and you'll be fine. A good placement doesn't really help here as there's few spawn locations. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/688.jpgDeath Mode: Spiral Staircase (S)

Time Limit: 22 Seconds

This level is another easy one, but it is somewhat dependant on luck as to where the notes are placed. There is 4 spiders, and your in the web with them (Use the :ls: to navigate the web). These spiders will follow you and it's vital that you don't let two get grouped together, or worse, if they are standing on a note. The best thing to do is figure out where the spiders are heading and lure them away from the next note. There is also these squid things that rotate around the top and bottom of the web, they occasionally stop but they aren't a worry as notes don't usually spawn that far down. As I said, it's luck dependant as you don't have much time to get the notes, especially if they are spaced far apart. The trophy will unlock upon returning to the menu.

Edited by Harry94_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/E6D.jpgBeat School: Straight Up (S)

Complete the Beat School level.

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Straight Up' to play this beat school level.

All you need to do is listen to the music being played in the background and match the notes by holding down on the grid to place a note. If you make a mistake just highlight it press the trash icon. If like me you don't have patience for this then NovaChronicle has provided a screenshot of the completed level. Simply copy below onto the editor.

[spoiler=beatschool1]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5084d1344406388-beat-school-solutions-straight-up.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/8B9.jpgBeat School: Tiny Groove (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Tiny Groove' to play this beat school level.

All you need to do is listen to the music being played in the background and match the notes by holding down on the grid to place a note. If you make a mistake just highlight it press the trash icon. If like me you don't have patience for this then NovaChronicle has provided a screenshot of the completed level. Simply copy below onto the editor.

[spoiler=beatschool2]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5085d1344406433-beat-school-solutions-tiny-groove.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/CCC.jpgBeat School: Hi-Hat Spice (not very spicy) (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Hi-Hat Spice (not very spicy)' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool3]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5086d1344406461-beat-school-solutions-hi-hat-spice-not-very-spicy-.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/6E8.jpgBeat School: Lullaby (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Lullaby' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool4]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5087d1344406486-beat-school-solutions-lullaby.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/D04.jpgBeat School: Chord Tweak (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Chord Tweak' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool5]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5088d1344406507-beat-school-solutions-chord-tweak.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/736.jpgBeat School: Chordaby (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Chordaby' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool6]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5089d1344406655-beat-school-solutions-chordaby.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/118.jpgBeat School: A Rolling Frolic (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'A Rolling Frolic' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool7]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5090d1344406683-beat-school-solutions-rolling-frolic.jpg

Edited by Harry94_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/E66.jpgBeat School: It's Getting Tense In Here (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'It's Getting Tense In Here' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool8]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5091d1344406705-beat-school-solutions-its-getting-tense-here.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/572.jpgBeat School: Uh Oh (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Uh Oh' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool9]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5092d1344406728-beat-school-solutions-uh-oh.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/BDF.jpgBeat School: Roll The Bass Dice (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Roll The Bass Dice' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool10]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5093d1344406753-beat-school-solutions-roll-bass-dice.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/607.jpgBeat School: Cuts, Scrapes and Scratches (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Cuts, Scrapes and Scratches' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool11]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5094d1344406799-beat-school-solutions-cuts-scrapes-scratches.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1406/24F.jpgBeat School: Muting Technique (S)

To play Beat School you first need to have completed the campaign. Once you've done that, from the main menu swipe your finger right on the screen, this will send you to the Editor menu. Once there press :vitar: and a list of all the beat school levels appear. Select 'Muting Technique' to play this beat school level.

[spoiler=beatschool12]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/sound-shapes-vita/5095d1344406805-beat-school-solutions-muting-technique.jpg

Edited by Harry94_

Guide is complete, feel free to provide feedback or whatever :)

I need to sweep it for typos though, most of this was typed on an iPhone and that has a tendency to change words. Getting my new laptop tomorrow, so I'll fix them then.

EDIT: Done :)

Edited by Harry94_

Thank you for taking the time and effort in writing a guide for the site Harry, but the GT have decided to go with another guide in this case. Please can everyone continue all relevant discussion in there.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sound-shapes-vita/168176-sound-shapes-vita-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Thanks.