Most Difficult Death Mode Level?

War

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galaxanoids. I still haven't finished it and I've spent probably 2 hours on it. I don't know why I can't seem to beat it, I understand how, I guess I'm just getting really unlucky with the note placement. I once had about 10 seconds left and just 3 notes to hit and they were all on opposite sides of the level.

Galaxanoids. I still haven't finished it and I've spent probably 2 hours on it. I don't know why I can't seem to beat it, I understand how, I guess I'm just getting really unlucky with the note placement. I once had about 10 seconds left and just 3 notes to hit and they were all on opposite sides of the level.

This and Aquatica were the hardest IMO.

The problem pf Death Mode is that it requires luck, if it required only ability to finish it, it would be a lot easier.

Galaxanoids & Aquatica indeed. Easy not to die on them, but you need so much luck with the spawn points it just gets stupid after a while. In Galaxanoids especially you just need to hope you get a lot of them on the same side in a row, and even then you need to be lucky that after you get those you get lucky enough they don't spawn as far away as possible afterwards.

I would say in my personal experience that Galaxanoids wasn't the hardest. All of those Death modes were annoying, but once you got the note spawns on those sweet spots, it's game over. I can't really comment on which is the hardest because by the end of the day, your patience and skill wont even stand a chance on this luck-based game!

Agree with Galaxanoids - I'm also having a tough time on Event Horizon #1 -

Outside of those, the next most frustrating was Sparkle Darkle and I ran out of time on Spiral Staircase about 35 times before I was able to complete it - same problem I'm having with Galaxanoids.

Galaxanoids was terribly annoying, but the one that took me the longest was Thermo 2. I could NEVER get good note placements for the life of me. Every time it was back-and-forth, so I never had enough time to finish. After about 2.5 hours, I finally got a good series of placed notes. It was a most glorious celebration!!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...