Rate the trophy difficulty  

450 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.70

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my double plat today. at first i thought a few death mode levels were impossible. since the note placement is random it plays hugely into if you beat the clock. it is possible just stick with it. i think it about on par with rayman origins in terms of difficulty. i gave it a 5.

I give it a 6. Everything was easy except for Death Mode, which had some really tough spots, but wasn't awful. There is some luck involved (particularly in having notes spawn in convenient places consecutively), but it still tests skill on top of that luck factor. No one would get any Death Mode trophy on luck alone, but they also wouldn't get one on skill alone. I personally think it strikes a nice balance of luck and skill.

Overall, a very fun, quick and easy plat!

I was able to get my double platinums the day it came out, but it's a fast platinum that still takes effort. I have am an idiot when it comes to actually making or playing music, but the beat studio is really not bad.

I give it a 5, as the death challenges get pretty hectic.

I give it a 6. Everything was pie except for Death Mode, which had its challenges, but wasn't awful. There is some luck involved (particularly in having notes spawn in convenient places consecutively), but it still tests skill on top of that luck factor. No one would get any Death Mode trophy on luck alone.

Overall, a very fun, quick and easy plat!

This about sums it up for me.

i gave it a 4. Its a nice game to play at your own pace when u first boot it up, some levels have better beats then others but once u get the deathmode its all about luck. I've read in other post how hard this game was but i never had a big problem plat this game less than a day. This game is a must if you love trophies.....:D 2 for the price of one and it has a crap load of silver :dance:

Giving it a 4.

Death mode depends more on luck than skill as the coins are placed randomly. Many times everything was going great and have ample time left but then near the end the coins started spawning at the left end then the right end which resulted in many go back and forth. As for skill, you just need to know when to turn to a ball and as well be able to control yourself in the air. A tip for some stages, when you about to retry wait for the right moment because some stages the elements still follow the beat (like those beam guys) instead of resetting to their positions.

3/10

The game is very short and it requires just a basic skill level to complete the normal mode

As for the death mode, it's more luck than skill. If you're having problem just keep trying, the game is sometimes evil by placing notes from one extreme to the other, but sometimes is nice and places various notes very close, just be patient

Rated it a 5. A lot of the death mode levels are really challenging until you get lucky with the notes. Thermogenica #1 gave me the most trouble. After nearly an hour I finally beat it with 0.1 seconds left. I got super lucky with Touch The People with the final nine notes spawning right next to each other.

I'd like to sync my save and get the second set of trophies but I can't login to the Sound Shapes servers.

I'll give this a 3 with the help for Beat School. Thanks for posting those pics. Otherwise it'll be a 5. This game is 30% Skill and 70% Luck. So is hard to really give it a rating, but one thing for sure is you can try constantly ASAP. The key word being ASAP unlike some other games where you have to load and reload. If that was the case, we'll be seeing a lot of 10. My overall time is probably around 7-8hrs so it really isn't that hard. Just keep trying and have fun doing it ;)

I voted a 6 here. While the platinum can be achieved in one night of play, some of the death modes can be devilishly hard. While the game design is great, unfortunately luck plays into a lot of these with note placement, specifically on levels like Galaxanoids and Mechanica. This is a very fun platinum to get though!

I gave it a 3

Overall the game is extremely easy. Death Mode requires some luck since the note placement is randomized, but each level should not take more than a couple tries. Beat school is easy since you can listen to the beat at any time and it tells you what notes you have right, take advantage of that and you'll beat it in no time.