Cloud Sync Error

jefxfree

I beat 2 full albums on the Vita and synced to the cloud just fine. But when I try to sync with my PS3 it says I have an error and need to check my network settings.

But I am still online, can view other people's trophies, and completed an online Sound Shapes level... Anyone have any clue what's going on? I searched google with no luck.

I'm getting the same error. And like you I can't find anything on google. I hope it is just temporary because I want the platinum on my ps3 and I'm not playing those death mode levels again!

I sent a tweet to the creators, then afterwards I looked at their twitter feed to see if anyone else was having the issue. They commented and said they're aware of the issue and are working to fix it...

Lets hope they do! I wanted to play this on the PS3 for a bit. Nearly ran the battery out of the vita. lol.

it's working now

Nope. Gives me an error every time I try to sync my cloud save.

I got the platinum on the vita. Finally, after days of no luck, managed to get the vita to sync but now the PS3 will not access the cloud. Logged in to the game, can see other people's levels and such but cant get the sync to load. :mad:

platinumed on the vita (pretty easy...only played 2 different days) synced to cloud fine. will not sync on ps3.

edit

worked!! bling bling bling

sign out of psn, then start up game, try and sync. worked first time for me.

Yes i can confirm this works :applause:. I guess you found the way around this problem :applause:.

SIGN OUT OF PSN, START THE GAME UP, CLOUD SYNC.

Doesn't work for me, whatever I do it just comes up with 'network error has occurred'. If I sign out then start the game and log in, it just says 'Syncing' for 20 seconds before saying 'A network error has occurred. Check your network settings and try again'.

platinumed on the vita (pretty easy...only played 2 different days) synced to cloud fine. will not sync on ps3.

edit

worked!! bling bling bling

sign out of psn, then start up game, try and sync. worked first time for me.

I didn't try logging out before starting the game... I'll have to try that method tonight. Probably by the time I get this to work they'll come out with a patch the next day. Isn't that always the way?

I found a workaround that fixed it for me. Log out of PSN then boot up the game on ps3. Click on the cloud sync and then it will prompt you to sign in. Click sign in and it should work. All my progress synced and all my trophies popped.

Tried this and worked wonderfully for me. If only I'd managed to get the platinum prior to trying it out it would have been sweeter.