Hardest Quick Battle for you?

Mystfail

Astoroth level A2. The computer seems to have him on crack or something because he is somehow lightening fast. It doesn't matter what character I use, his moves always seem to interupt mine. It also doesn't help that the computer is bullshit cheap on the A ranks. For example, if the computer attacks me and I block, when i counter attack the computer always can block. But when I attack and the computer blocks and counters, I am incapable of blocking any attack about 50% of the time. Then the computer repeatedly spams the same move while you are on the ground. It's retarded.

P.S. If you're thinking I'm having block issues because I'm failing to block appropiatley for high or low attacks, that is not the case. I'm talking about blocking high attacks with a high block but it still connects 50% of the time anyway.

I stand corrected. Lexia A2 is the absolute most irritating cunt in the whole f***ing game. She is the only thing standing between me and the trophy but no matter what I do or who I pick I can't beat her. Her moves are practically unblockable and she moves so damn fast it is like hitting a ghost.I have lost more matches against her than the entire quick battle roster combined. It is so irritating to have come this far just to hit a brick wall at the very end. It is so bad that I have actually lost all respect for this game and it is no longer fun. It instead feels more like a chore than a game which is sad because I used to enjoy this game until I ran into this bitch.

I stand corrected. Lexia A2 is the absolute most irritating cunt in the whole f***ing game. She is the only thing standing between me and the trophy but no matter what I do or who I pick I can't beat her. Her moves are practically unblockable and she moves so damn fast it is like hitting a ghost.I have lost more matches against her than the entire quick battle roster combined. It is so irritating to have come this far just to hit a brick wall at the very end. It is so bad that I have actually lost all respect for this game and it is no longer fun. It instead feels more like a chore than a game which is sad because I used to enjoy this game until I ran into this bitch.

I used this tactic and maybe it works for you. I don't know if you ever played with Xiba, but using the skill (BACK :triangle:) basically opens the game in your favor. Use this skill combining with three times :triangle: or grabs when she is close got me perfect twice against her on A2.

I used this tactic and maybe it works for you. I don't know if you ever played with Xiba, but using the skill (BACK :triangle:) basically opens the game in your favor. Use this skill combining with three times :triangle: or grabs when she is close got me perfect twice against her on A2.

Thanks for the tip but I managed to beat her ironically right after I posted this!

• 2 weeks later...

Help: Hardest bitch to beat in quick battle in my opinion is Alissa A1 Katana Master. I thought Edge Master was hard at first which took me 25 attempts but after I beat him I found this was almost impossible as I've tried over 100 times, I've gotten so close but no cigar. Still haven't managed to beat her

PSN: versiononev1

TimeZone: GMT (London)

Trophies: Need platinum

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/versiononev1.png

Ace Singh | Facebook

Twitter/ Raptr @versiononev1

versiononev1's Tumblr

versiononev1's Blog

versionone1's Channel - YouTube

Yeousch Member: Ace

Harada Tekken for me

l had a hard time when l tried to beat him with Ezio.

Though l beated him in the first time of using Mitsurugi.

No way Harada Tekken was a walk in the park I managed to get a double perfect using my custom character with Siegfried's move set

PSN: versiononev1

TimeZone: GMT (London)

Trophies: Need platinum

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/versiononev1.png

Ace Singh | Facebook

Twitter/ Raptr @versiononev1

versiononev1's Tumblr

versiononev1's Blog

versionone1's Channel - YouTube

Yeousch Member: Ace

• 1 month later...
Astoroth level A2. The computer seems to have him on crack or something because he is somehow lightening fast. It doesn't matter what character I use, his moves always seem to interupt mine. It also doesn't help that the computer is bullshit cheap on the A ranks. For example, if the computer attacks me and I block, when i counter attack the computer always can block. But when I attack and the computer blocks and counters, I am incapable of blocking any attack about 50% of the time. Then the computer repeatedly spams the same move while you are on the ground. It's retarded.

P.S. If you're thinking I'm having block issues because I'm failing to block appropiatley for high or low attacks, that is not the case. I'm talking about blocking high attacks with a high block but it still connects 50% of the time anyway.

Yup, the A2 rank Astaroth named KillerGreg is the toughest one so far for me. I'm 0-18 against him. Despite his size, Astaroth is very fast and I found even when I was attacking first, he would somehow manage to interrupt my attacks with his own.

That was a while ago though. I'm going through Quick Battles again and I want to say I've gotten better and even beaten a few opponents that were harder. Haven't had a rematch... yet.

Yeah, this worked for me. I'm using Ezio and Xiba but Xiba really helps in a few ways, that being one of them. At the start of a fight, that attack can get an easy first hit a decent percentage of the time. For Leix especially, she seems to stop and attack just inside of its range without getting too close.

1) Alyssa = A1 Alpha Patroklos "Katana Master" ~25 losses

followed by

2) Irasea = A2 Pyrrha "New Generation" ~17 losses

and

3) KillerGreg = A2 Astaroth "Executioner" ~11 losses

The Alpha Patroklos AI is just cruel with those Just Frame perfect combos / juggles. And Alyssa is on an endless stage, so no chance for a Ring Out. I had to play it really safe with pokes and punishers. One mistake and I was as good as dead. Very turtle style play (she too). Barring a mistake, guard breaking was the biggest problem - and that happened more often to me than to her.

• 2 months later...
God damn it Alissa is rape in this game. I'm sure she's not the only hard one left but 6 losses in a row, not sure I'm going to have a controller left if this keeps up.

IDK y ppl say Alissa is hard and im not saying this cuz i beat her, but after dying a few times u learn how she acts. Shes an opponent that loves to rush you and you should use that to your advantage. Use pokes to keep pressure on her from a distance and throws work well.

Here's my video of me beating her:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9YaPbpydI&feature=g-upl]Soul Calibur V : Natsu(Kagerasimaru) vs Alissa[Alpha Patroklos(Rank A1) Quick Battle - YouTube[/ame]