How long until 87,600 m of movement??

Superzone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well jeez, as least something like 20,000 would have been reasonable, but 87,600!?!? That's just garbage. And don't even get me started on the MK one where you have to master everybody. It's what, like a full month of gameplay? I've played MK for probably something like 150 hours, and I haven't mastered a single character yet. Scorpion is the closest and even then he's only at like 12 hours, and the rest of the characters range from 1 to 5 hours. Who are the assholes that come up with these trophies?

But yeah anyway, back on topic. I think I'm probably just going to get the rest of my ranked wins and Quick Battle wins, and save the movement one for last. Can't wait to tediously play easy computer matches and walk around for hours. Oh boy.

Edited by Superzone

This will most likely be the last trophy I get unless of course I get it just out of nowhere. I haven't even checked to see how far I've gone yet.

Guarantee you're not as far as you might think you are. As I said in a previous post, when I first looked at where I was at I was only at 14,000. I swear I would have guessed I was at least halfway there. As of right now, after several more hours of gameplay since first checking it I am at a grand total of... 18,581. Christ Almighty. Yeah, I'm saving this one for last.

Kinda hard to get this 1 early unless of course you get it done first.

i believe many will agree with this equation:

Namco + stupid trophy design = dumbasses.

i wouldn't mind like say 20-30k of walking but 87,600 is just seriously stupid and pointless. A platinum is supposed to test ur skills and not how long u can endure holding up back or down on ur controller.

When i was going for this trophy all i did was go into quick battle with Natsu(cuz shes the fastest) stuck a piece of paper in the analog stick to make it my character move around by itself and in the meantime watched anime. when the battles over Rinse, Repeat. You will have the trophy in no time at all....aww who the hell am i kidding it will still take awhile, but at least you can do other things while you get it this way.

When i was going for this trophy all i did was go into quick battle with Natsu(cuz shes the fastest) stuck a piece of paper in the analog stick to make it my character move around by itself and in the meantime watched anime. when the battles over Rinse, Repeat. You will have the trophy in no time at all....aww who the hell am i kidding it will still take awhile, but at least you can do other things while you get it this way.

Approximately how many meters per match were u getting?

I was getting around 550 with voldo as he seems to move rather quickly.

Approximately how many meters per match were u getting?

I was getting around 550 with voldo as he seems to move rather quickly.

About the same actually. Come to think of it while i was playing i think i noticed most characters sidestep at relatively the same pace.

There is a way around this if you have a turbo controller/device. I think I had 23k in movement when I reached LV99. I think it took me over 9 hours to get to 87k, but I did it in a straight shot. If you have a turbo device, just strap a rubber-band around the left analog stick to move to the left. If your turbo can read time, set it so the X button is pressed every 3 seconds so it can restart the match for you after it ends.

There is a way around this if you have a turbo controller/device. I think I had 23k in movement when I reached LV99. I think it took me over 9 hours to get to 87k, but I did it in a straight shot. If you have a turbo device, just strap a rubber-band around the left analog stick to move to the left. If your turbo can read time, set it so the X button is pressed every 3 seconds so it can restart the match for you after it ends.

I have a turbo arcade stick, specifically: SFIV TE stick. Im not sure if it has the time thing ur talking bout.