Easy leveling ???

brandaman69

well I got all online trophy non boosting , I beat legendary souls twice I beat arcade mode, hard , extra and normal , and I finished all quick battles all I got left are the get highest left and move 80000 meters or something like that. I really thought I could learn some way but I instead gotta teach people ???

I'm lvl 71 (still so far away from 99 gah!) and I'm finding the best way is to either

1)Play Arcade mode on the easy setting. With my fave character I can beat it in under 5 mins. Each round you get about 100pts, then 200 for finishing.

2)Do quick battles and fight beginner characters. Just do rematch over and over, there will be no load screen if you do that.

Honestly, it's just going to be a lot of grinding and playing.

I'm Level 77 and I just do quick battle on the easiest character I can find and I just use astaroth's Fwrd Frwd A, B fully charged and I get through the matches pretty quick since the AI rarely stop my unblockable attack

I found any route on normal gives you a decent amount of points if you can land one or two perfects per stage. The end reward is 200 for each of them but normal or hard can net you 110 to 140 xp per win. Being done with everything else, this was the way to go.

I think just beat arcade on easy because you will finish it fast and get only slightly less points

I think just beat arcade on easy because you will finish it fast and get only slightly less points

I thought so at first as well, but those extra points add up in the long run. I got to the point where i would level up every two normal arcade runs plus or minus 1 battle.

I should also add, time was not an issue.

Edited by WINAS3

352 quick matches should get you to 99 as the way I worked it out once you need 1,800xp to level up it generally takes 16 matches of quickplay to level. I used Nightmare versus the Yoshimitsu custom E4 rank(EU) called Radadak and aimed for ringouts, it was about 6 seconds per round and 110-120xp per match.

Level 99 and the 87,600 metres travelled trophies are the worst but are easy enough and I hope this at least helps a bit.

I've a level 63 right now. Only need this and 87,600 steps blah trophy.

So my method for an easy way to level up. Well, I have a programmable stick. So I've programmed in Natsus :triangle: :triangle: :square: combo.

Gone into quick battle and picked an easy fighter (low vertical movement) and set my stick to auto. This way I can just leave my PS3 on and walk away.

Sure its probably going to take a little longer to level up compared to me actually playing it but after completing the 240 quick battles, I'm totally burned out.

I have to say though, that this and the 87,600 trophies are just plain stupid.

I found the quickest way to get to level 99 is to grind it with Hilde, do her R2 grab on the ledge for instant ko against E5 quick battles. Each round lasts on average about 5 seconds so about 20 real time seconds between rounds. You can get to level 99 pretty quickly this way but be prepared for a long boring grind!