XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #21
DEVILRYUUJIN

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

im already burned out from this game i got all the trophies except for reaching level 99. im at level 77 and its sooooooooooo lame. i think i won over 600 matches from quick battle. i guess by the time i reach 1,000 wins then i should be finished.

Ryuujin is my name. Now go on my youtube to watch me game!
My Trophy Guides l Youtube Channel l My Facebook l DeviantArt l
DEVILRYUUJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:42 AM   #22
Tohsaka Rin

352 quick matches should get you to 99 as the way I worked it out once you need 1,800xp to level up it generally takes 16 matches of quickplay to level. I used Nightmare versus the Yoshimitsu custom E4 rank(EU) called Radadak and aimed for ringouts, it was about 6 seconds per round and 110-120xp per match.

Level 99 and the 87,600 metres travelled trophies are the worst but are easy enough and I hope this at least helps a bit.

Sig & Avy by Setsuna
Tohsaka Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #23
NightCrawler-72

I've a level 63 right now. Only need this and 87,600 steps blah trophy.

So my method for an easy way to level up. Well, I have a programmable stick. So I've programmed in Natsus combo.

Gone into quick battle and picked an easy fighter (low vertical movement) and set my stick to auto. This way I can just leave my PS3 on and walk away.

Sure its probably going to take a little longer to level up compared to me actually playing it but after completing the 240 quick battles, I'm totally burned out.

I have to say though, that this and the 87,600 trophies are just plain stupid.

Playing:
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 (26%), Watch Dogs PS3 (0%), LEGO Hobbit PS3 (0%)
NightCrawler-72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #24
piita

I found the quickest way to get to level 99 is to grind it with Hilde, do her R2 grab on the ledge for instant ko against E5 quick battles. Each round lasts on average about 5 seconds so about 20 real time seconds between rounds. You can get to level 99 pretty quickly this way but be prepared for a long boring grind!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #25
Superzone

Currently level 65. I've just been doing arcades on easy and I get 800-900 points an arcade, including the bonus 200 for beating it.
Superzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #26
fuzzy_cheez2

One thing you can try is player matches, if you have someone to play with. You can set the room to have less than three rounds so that the matches will go quicker. I can really benefit from this because my brother has his own copy and PS3, so I can just grind with both consoles on when he's not around the house.

The only thing is that after a while the game will start decreasing the amount of points it gives you. So then you have to have both people leave the room and then enter again.
fuzzy_cheez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #27
Mystfail

I use Xiba and three times plus when enemy lands to kick him out of the ring. Takes maximum 10 seconds in game and gives me 10 levels up each day (I play for max 3 hours before getting pissed off).

Latest Platinum's: The Last of Us, Saints Row 3
Currently Working: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns
Next Up: South Park: The Stick of Truth
Gave up: Hitman: Absolution (Glitched)
Mystfail is offline   Reply With Quote