Best way to boost Online Ranked Matches From E5-D1 Trophies

Kagerasimaru

If you havent seen the discussion about it i figured i would save you some time and show you me and my partner Ryuujin boosted it. Just got the trophy 2day :)

Before you go into psn battle adjust these settings.

We changed our region to Europe and both picked France.

Approximate Time: 5+ hours depending on no d/c, freeze and finding each other tho with these settings you should bump into each other a lot more frequently.

In the ranked match menu use this filters.

Region: Europe

Rank: Similar Rank(since you're boosting this way it will help u find each other since you are the same rank technically)

connection bars: depends on you and your partner's connection(Myself and Ryuujin both had a 4 bar so we restricted it to 4+)

Sides: Very important(i thought this was useless but when we each took one side it paired us up 99% of the time and most of the time it was ever search) We only got d/c like 2-3 times. I took Left and he took Right.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you pick a ring out stage just do 3 quick ring outs and it ends the match and switch up. We kept doing Siegfried's stage since it was the first one and very easy.

Just make sure you guys know each other's Title.

Also take turns winning. This way u each level up at a steady pace. In the end out xp was very close together and we both got our trophy instantly 1 match apart.

Also if you do happen to accidentally bump into another opponent and get caught in(which did happen a couple time for us) then back out and if you can't then just fight the match and get each other caught up like we did.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know.

Edited by Kagerasimaru

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have done this w/o boosting, but i wanted the trophy ASAP i guess. Plus every match wasn't fun from the few i fought. They were annoying spammers that dont enjoy the game. If i lose i don't mind, but if its to a spammer that pisses me off cuz they have no skill.

Also me trying to get used to Natsu instead of my main who isn't back(Talim) is a hard transition.

This is just for those who wanna do this. I mean they will have to get over Legendary souls trophy and quick battles.

It's pretty easy to get this without boosting but you are right in that there are annoying players that play cheap to gain rating (Nightmare ground spam etc). Got it after playing a bit two nights in a row.

So might be just as good to boost this trophy and get it over with. I know I won't touch ranked matches now after getting D1 as lobby/room games are so much more casual and fun.

I could have done this w/o boosting, but i wanted the trophy ASAP i guess. Plus every match wasn't fun from the few i fought. They were annoying spammers that dont enjoy the game. If i lose i don't mind, but if its to a spammer that pisses me off cuz they have no skill.

Also me trying to get used to Natsu instead of my main who isn't back(Talim) is a hard transition.

This is just for those who wanna do this. I mean they will have to get over Legendary souls trophy and quick battles.

LOL I just like beating idiots down in fighting games then trolling them after the match

There are many ways to beat a spammer. Spammers are the easiest opponents, because you know exactly what he will do. If you cannot do nothing against it, then it is your fault and it means that you too have no skill, just like the spammer.

There are many ways to beat a spammer. Spammers are the easiest opponents, because you know exactly what he will do. If you cannot do nothing against it, then it is your fault and it means that you too have no skill, just like the spammer.

Give him a break its soul calibur the one fighting game cheaper then marvel technically nobody has skill

Dude i didn't say i can't beat spammers man read before replying arrogantly. I haven't lost to any of them. I would rather play with someone that has skill and understands the game and have fun with it then someone being proud of himself because he couldn't fight a real fight.

Also i made this guide for those who want the trophy ASAP and honestly if u did it legit which i could have done no problem then good for u. This site is made for ppl to help others gain trophies in the fastest way.

Ive been playing the soul calibur series since the day it came out so don't b telling me i don't have skill. Oh and to make things even better my original character that i spent endless hours on didn't come back cuz of namco's stupid ass.

Edited by Kagerasimaru

man kage i have to refer ppl to this now.

i finally defeated all a-ranked fighters in quick battle. platinum is within my grasp. probably by sat. or sun.

Thats great man i got a few online trophies to go and then all quick battle trophies, LS and i should be done soon. So i should have it either this week or latest early next week. Assuming i get time away from homework.

Yea this tactic really works.

hey what about going all the way and make a video guide for this thread. lol you know what i mean

Thats great man i got a few online trophies to go and then all quick battle trophies, LS and i should be done soon. So i should have it either this week or latest early next week. Assuming i get time away from homework.

Yea this tactic really works.

yeah good stuff. good luck during quick battles. you're going to need it...

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN

hey what about going all the way and make a video guide for this thread. lol you know what i mean

yeah good stuff. good luck during quick battles. you're going to need it...

Lmao to go thru that torture again nah ill pass the ppl using this guide will do so :)

Im not worried about quick battle as i don't think ill have trouble with it much. I beat the Legendary souls enemies rather easily its just that trophy but yea thanks.

I will probably hit some ranked matches after i finish the quick battles so just get some good videos uploaded. I've seen some really sick Natsu's man and makes me look like crap lol.

Btw nice mirror match :)

Lmao to go thru that torture again nah ill pass the ppl using this guide will do so :)

Im not worried about quick battle as i don't think ill have trouble with it much. I beat the Legendary souls enemies rather easily its just that trophy but yea thanks.

I will probably hit some ranked matches after i finish the quick battles so just get some good videos uploaded. I've seen some really sick Natsu's man and makes me look like crap lol.

Man, get a room!

It's funny how you degrade a guy and speak that he has no skills because he cant beat a spammer? That doesn't mean he has no skill that means his biggest opponent threat is a spammer. If I know how to destroy spammers but have a hard time with close fighters that are always in your face does that mean I have no skill as well?

Please! Take your egocentric attitude and go else where...this thread is not about how Prototype can easily beat spammers and anyone else who cant is garbage. And just in case you missed it "Best way to boost Online Ranked Matches From E5-D1 Trophies" <--- Name of Thread

dang lol its like almost a war in here i'm @50% gt lik 100/240 quick battles dun gt almost lik all online trophies 2 do & the guide is nice kage good work & i h8 spammers so far i hvnt fought 1 @ SC5

Np thanks, there are always retarded trolls that come out of nowhere so just get rid of them and thats the solution.

People don't understand this is a guide for trophies and they talk bout how they get them legit etc.

Apparently they dont read the title of the thread b4 posting.

lol but i still say good luck. the best of players will feel those a-rank fighters are cheap.