Release Date: January 31st, 2012!!

redd214

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really think the netcode for this will be decent. I'm a big fan of the series so I'm willing to cut them a bit of slack.

I think Namco realizes that if they launch with craptastic netcode on this, it will no doubt have a negative effect on sales for Tekken Tag 2. Bad netcode in your favorite fighting game sticks with you like like a burn scar. You'll always remember and be less likely to get burnt again.

When it comes to fighting games i'm not normally focused on trophies at all because I LOVE fighting games (and a little because the plats are so damn hard usually). These trophies do not look really intimidating on first glance.

I really think the netcode for this will be decent. I'm a big fan of the series so I'm willing to cut them a bit of slack.

I think Namco realizes that if they launch with craptastic netcode on this, it will no doubt have a negative effect on sales for Tekken Tag 2. Bad netcode in your favorite fighting game sticks with you like like a burn scar. You'll always remember and be less likely to get burnt again.

When it comes to fighting games i'm not normally focused on trophies at all because I LOVE fighting games (and a little because the plats are so damn hard usually). These trophies do not look really intimidating on first glance.

i agree i have like 10 fighters and only 1 plat they seem so much harder 2 plat than other games