So, Avalon IX, Gemini Illicebra..

Startyde

Go online. Seriously, don't bother doing it solo. There's still plenty of people (depends on the time of the day though). I beat it twice (save/sacrifice), and even with 3 other high level players, it takes a while. They have tons of health, and have a ridiculous godlike power that can insta-kill chaos build anywhere on the map if you don't react within a second.

• 6 months later...

I tried to take this one slow solo. There will be a chance that they will split up if you run away from them then unload on them one by one as soon as you get this opportunity. I used 3 elements so that I can chain her even if she changes elements and to do more damage. I also brought fire armor since its the only one I got at that time. Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

I soloed it 2 times with a method on you tube, put down some volt bombs down, vacuum them to it and it'll put them in hell, then put down a golem then wale on them with stone until petrified . Also put the boost gear on, and you really need a high attack power. That's about it you can use attack boost plants, and black rite as well if you want. Just google video it.

• 5 months later...

I found it a much easier battle doing solo. Split them up and just spam arrows. Kill a few kobolds to make sure your arrow spell doesn't run out and repeat. Just watch out for her petrify, can be a bummer to get taken out by that, especially if it's the last illecebra and she's on red health!