Sick of the network errors, any help?

Manou

Ok, I have so many network errors with this game, either the servers are way too small or I'm missing something.

I only have the problem when someone is coming, usually his name, levels and all are not charging, and a few seconds later I'm disconnected with that infamous network error.

I don't have any problem with all my others games, my wifi is strong and stable. I event setup my vita in The DMZ of my router, to no avail.

Am I alone in this?

I love the game, I would love to do pact 8-10 online, but it's really frustrating...

• 2 weeks later...
I had problem with connection errors only the first time I went online. After that it happens only some times. Have yu tried playing with friends only?

The same happens to me :( I really like playing online, but I keep getting network errors all the time. It's very frustrating, errors 99% happen when I am in the lobby and some people join.

All I can say is that I hate network errors.

The best thing to avoid this problem would to be to update your internet connection and always use a password for your wifi.

Other than that the other half of the problem would be the other peoples connections in the same game or server as you. Which, you can't do anything about. Sorry.

Yep, not much you can do about these. I have a perfect Internet connection, but this game is really garbage with the online. It is honestly just one more thing that brings this game down. I am surprised by how much people liked it.

Wow, this game made me so mad tonight. Only have like 10 stages left to do in Avalon Pacts. Once I finally had people join me and not get a Network Error, the teammates end up acting like idiots. And after getting a competent team, the game gets a Network Error in the middle of the match!

I am never played a Soul Sacrifice game again.

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, not much you can do about these. I have a perfect Internet connection, but this game is really garbage with the online. It is honestly just one more thing that brings this game down. I am surprised by how much people liked it.

I would have one error around every 2 hours of gameplay...

Anyways I have an excellent service provider and maybe the configuration have something to play a role in?.

Can't really tell but I had a really fun time and I think everyone else in my situation didn't have this problems and mind when recommending this game to others :confused:

• 5 weeks later...

I wanted to play the game for some quick fun again, but it's absolutely impossible to play anymore for some reason. Out of an entire afternoon of tries, I got 3 games and a bucket load of network errors.

Really unfortunate, I haven't had any trouble with any other game, but this one seems to be broken beyond recognition since the new patch :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
My current experience with this is that when I'm not hosting, I have no problems, but when I am hosting, I'll be lucky to get past the waiting room/lobby without a network error.
After having returned to the game after a long period of trying to forget it exists, my current experience seems to be that the servers are absolutely, completely empty. So I've not even had the chance to experience a network error.

• 4 weeks later...