Help

Kpo

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1538/D75.jpgThy Strength Runneth Over(S)

Life level or magic level reached 99.

To unlock this trophy you must max out your Life level or your Magic level. Unless you exclusively saved or sacrificed from the very beginning you will probably need to de-level.

To de-level go to Portraiture -> Right Arm -> Rewrite Lv. Every level you lower, Life or Magic, will cost 20 lacrima and will be lost. It's recommended not to de-level all at once as you could use the extra DEF or ATK while grinding.

A good quest to farm XP in is The Memories Remain Ch. 6 in the Magusar part of the story. You will fight the hydra which is weak to Heat:

• Equip your most powerful heat offering. Root(Tri) and Flamefiend Blood(fire golem) are highly recommended. Equip one Frost spell as well.
  • Start the quest and run left towards the boss.
  • While he transforms, summon your golem or charge your Root(Tri).
  • Unleash every heat offering you have on him. Once you inflict Infernal Hell, hit him with your Frost offering to stun him even more.
  • Repeat the last step until he's defeated.
  • By now, 2 Orcs and 3 Birds should gather around you. Quickly kill them as well.
  • Save or Sacrifice everything and you should receive around 120XP per run which shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

Note: This is also a quick, almost guaranteed way to get Boundless Strength(S). As long as you don't get hit and use a heat attack on the poison Orcs(their vulnerability), you should easily score more than 450 points.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/soul-sacrifice/198102-soul-sacrifice-trophy-guide-roadmap.html#post3614057

As stated in the trophy guide, you must be level 99 in one or the other. I recommend 99 Life versus damage.

You could do what I've been doing in the past few days. I've been taking 10 life levels away at a time and sacrificing everything I killed (mainly Pact VII and X Hydras). I gets a little boring so I start doing other Avalon pacts to get those out of the way.

• 2 weeks later...