How to unlock avalon pact VII?

RabidInfant

I have completed Avalon pact 'pride' and yet the next pact is blacked out.

Also under forgotten pact 'hour of zaffre' I have 2 blacked out items underneath 'giants forest hideaway'... I have searched as best as I can and I am unable to find the solution.

I am not sure if this means I have to save/sacrifice a certain monster to progress? and if so I have no idea which one?

Although I have gotten quite far in the game I still struggle so much with no knowing what kill/save unlocks what fight, is there a guide that explains at all please?

I really appreciate your help here, thank you.

Ok I have just beat Magusar as level 36/58 and completed the story and received the gold trophy.

This has opened a lot more paths up but inside those paths lots of them are blacked out, I will go look for a guide on how to unlock each one.

Do I need to complete the forgotten pacts to get the gold trophy for completing the Avalon pacts?

Edited by RabidInfant

Ok I have just beat Magusar as level 36/58 and completed the story and received the gold trophy.

This has opened a lot more paths up but inside those paths lots of them are blacked out, I will go look for a guide on how to unlock each one.

Do I need to complete the forgotten pacts to get the gold trophy for completing the Avalon pacts?

This might help:

VII. Judgment - Soul Sacrifice Wiki

Thank you, i've come a bit further now.

I am now on Avalon pacts 7 and 8 and only need 2 x illecebra fight, and griffin + phoenix? fight.

I am now level 17/82 and not having any success at all.

Any help with this last push please?

Not sure what sigils to equip, the difficulty has really gone up on these fights.

Edited by RabidInfant

I have beat Cerberus loads of times both sac and save but I cant find the resolute sigil listed anywhere?

Any idea please?

Edit: Just won all Avalon pacts, was lucky and got in a very good group. But would still like to know about the resolute sigil please?

Edited by RabidInfant

I have beat Cerberus loads of times both sac and save but I cant find the resolute sigil listed anywhere?

Any idea please?

Edit: Just won all Avalon pacts, was lucky and got in a very good group. But would still like to know about the resolute sigil please?

You need to have both Cerebus SE+ and Cerebus LE+ 'Souls' to get this sigil

I should have gotten SE+ LE+ naturally by simply saving and then saving sacrificing Cerebus on different runs?

If so, I didn't, I killed the thing perhaps 5 times and no resolute sigil.

Game is now completed 100%, followed the guide here mostly but not entirely.