• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

53-57.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

I finished at 45 hours. Included in this is some messing around trying out offering combos and arm setups. And alot of standby time when I left the game on while grinding out online games (just started Illecebra x2 and died about 50 times). Finished all pacts at the 30h mark, played some online pacts to help some friends for about 5h and then grinded for level 99 for around 6h ( was at 40/60 when I finished everything else).

If you follow a roadmap and do most story pacts online, solo, you can easily get platinum in 30h.

It took me a little under 70 hours, but I didn't try to be the most efficient or anything. Just enjoyed the game.

Same. About 70 hours for me. Had my fair share of shitty groups online, but I found that once I was more specific in naming my rooms, I had better traction.

When I started online I would just name the room "Noid", and leave the rest "All Welcome". Naturally, I'd get lowbies in my 2x Illecebra games, so I switched it up and named the room what I was doing, and added "Serious Players Only", and it greatly improved the quality of players joining my room!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

im at 35 hours and did some extra stuff in the game asswel and need 25 online missions i think i need max another 3 to 5 hours to get this done

(im just waiting on my coop partner cause he doesnt game that much)

Same. About 70 hours for me. Had my fair share of shitty groups online, but I found that once I was more specific in naming my rooms, I had better traction.

When I started online I would just name the room "Noid", and leave the rest "All Welcome". Naturally, I'd get lowbies in my 2x Illecebra games, so I switched it up and named the room what I was doing, and added "Serious Players Only", and it greatly improved the quality of players joining my room!

this is personally why i am superhappy my psnfriend wants to do this with me. we are both knowing what we are doing. we usually kick low levels asswel as bosses get a 25 procent boost to health with each player. i remember once there was a guy who was level 3 on light and magic and it was an incredible tough mission. after that we learned our lesson

im skilled enough to do this whole game solo but its more fun with friends and defo if that friend also know what hes doing it helps alot if an enemy is enraged and they come at you. you might get a huge hit if u didnt dodge all of this move but usally after that he goes after ur friend so you can heal up and start attacking the monster again

Edited by Hogger

• 1 year later...