Without a Scratch

MyrequeArk

Indeed, AI partners are absolutely allowed while going for this trophy and they're extremely useful too. I did this against the Gargoyle in the Snowfields Stone Man pact (Desire line). Almost too easy, as it's Venom weakness can be readily abused with the Spirits' Blightstone from the Pre-order incentives.

I brought A-rank Magusar & B-rank Radux (Additional poison damage) with me, and I had the Spirits' Blightstone and two Leafdrake Egg S equipped. My status at the time was Life: 10, Magic: 28. Simply use the three explosive spells until they're ready to break (always starting with the Blightstone), then renew them with the renewal trees. Magusar & Radux will keep the Gargoyle busy for the most part, and you can keep nailing it from a rather safe distance.

Edited by Kogoro

I got it fighting the first harpy boss in Avalon pacts I. Just equip yourself with a lot of good fire ranged weapons and kick her as$. Dont forget to NOT to use AI partner.

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE, so NO ONLINE, NO ADHOC, NO AI PARTNERS.

EDIT: Looks like you can use AI partners....mmm.

Edited by Heavenly_King

Indeed, AI partners are absolutely allowed while going for this trophy and they're extremely useful too. I did this against the Gargoyle in the Snowfields Stone Man pact (Desire line). Almost too easy, as it's Venom weakness can be readily abused with the Spirits' Blightstone from the Pre-order incentives.

I brought A-rank Magusar & B-rank Radux (Additional poison damage) with me, and I had the Spirits' Blightstone and two Leafdrake Egg S equipped. My status at the time was Life: 10, Magic: 28. Simply use the three explosive spells until they're ready to break (always starting with the Blightstone), then renew them with the renewal trees. Magusar & Radux will keep the Gargoyle busy for the most part, and you can keep nailing it from a rather safe distance.

I could swear you cant use AI partners.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't know how people can do the harpy or the gargoyle, it's impossible to do with them, I have done this with jack lantern on the 3° pact on the second try, very easy with him, it's very slow.

This is the one I did it on as well. As long as you have a shield, you can avoid damage from his fist attack, rolling attack, and charge.

EDIT:

I was also able to do it against the Gargoyle and Jack Frost. Both have a similar moveset to Jack O'Lantern.

Edited by Lintarius