Weapons Request Thread

warturtle16

As you may or may not know, similar to Ragnarok Odyssey, you can acquire items through near. Use this thread to ask for specific offerings you may want. From my small experience you can only send (S) offerings. I wasn't able to send the DLC offerings nor the (M) offering I had boosted. Don't forget to add your PSN id and what you want. I am giving out a Healing Seed *** (S) at the moment.

NOTE: Offerings sent aren't lost, they are cloned!

If you want, can specify what offerings you are looking for, and are willing to give to other members.

You can post your GTM and the hour when you send.

Requirements: You must be active sending offerings (minimum 1 offering at two days)

Write "NEAR Soul sacrifice" in friend's request.

PSN ID:

If you want be on the list, just post it here!

TL;DR There is a trading mechanism that allows you to share only bronze bordered items.

PSN: Warturtle16

Edited by warturtle16
update

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how to trade using near. If someone can explain it will be very apreciated.

You can add me and request what you want.

I will be happy to help if i have the item u need.

I am currently using a ice sword but i want something fast ss the sword but with higher damage.

PSN ID: Origin_Ultima

Not sure how to trade using near. If someone can explain it will be very apreciated.

You can add me and request what you want.

I will be happy to help if i have the item u need.

I am currently using a ice sword but i want something fast ss the sword but with higher damage.

PSN ID: Origin_Ultima

You can go into the network menu from the main menu. I forget the exact name but it should be peddler or something like that. Then you can share offerings. You choose an offering you own and put it up on near. Near gives it to PSN friends and all those around you. Then you can go to the peddler again and accept findings from near. That is a basic quick overview. I don't have my vita atm so can't do all the details.

*NOTE* your offerings ARE NOT given away. It will tell you in the game, just the data is given. Don't worry about hitting the share button and then no longer having it.

You can go into the network menu from the main menu. I forget the exact name but it should be peddler or something like that. Then you can share offerings. You choose an offering you own and put it up on near. Near gives it to PSN friends and all those around you. Then you can go to the peddler again and accept findings from near. That is a basic quick overview. I don't have my vita atm so can't do all the details.

*NOTE* your offerings ARE NOT given away. It will tell you in the game, just the data is given. Don't worry about hitting the share button and then no longer having it.

that's awesome, we can 'share" all of our weapons and still have it at our disposal?

that's awesome, we can 'share" all of our weapons and still have it at our disposal?

Yeah, and that is the cool part. However, say I grind out a bunch of healing seeds (S) so I can boost them and get them to be healing seeds (m), you can only share up to the healing seeds *** (S). So you can't really share everything.

With that said, I am sharing Ice Thorns lvl 3 (S)

from my experience i always keep Near application turned on

I'm updating NEAR everytime I connect the game. I've just shared an Ice sword*** but I have received nothing.

add me we will try and check if you can receive gifts

I'm updating NEAR everytime I connect the game. I've just shared an Ice sword*** but I have received nothing.

i can confirm i received 1 Near item from you . I posted some of my own did you manage to get them? .

Edited by ShadowAFC
Triple post