Rate the trophy difficulty  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming close to getting the Platinum, just got a few more Avalon pacts to go and grinding. For the most part it's straightforward enough with just a lot of grinding and otherwise I'd just go with a 3-4, but some of the later Gemini missions can get pretty frustrating, and so that bumps it up to 6 for me.

I stuck with a 7. It's a bit of a challenge, but the biggest thing is that it is time consuming. This game has almost endless material to beat for the platinum, not to mention an additional 100 mp matches on top of the sp campaign. Believe me, I'm not complaining about that, but it's a lot to take on if someone is just trying to bang out another plat.

I've almost the platinum : i did the hardest Avalon Pacts and mostly have to grind to get my character from 50/50 to 1/99.

Some Avalon's Pacts are tough and you have to find good teammates for at least 2 of them : Illecebra Gemini and Griffin Gemini (the one with Phoenix). The rest can be done on solo, it's not that hard but can be frustrating with the stupid AI.

The difficulty goes down when you have good sigils and good offering. I also find the game easier with a neutral (50/50) character, since you have a huge force reduction sigil and still do decent damage.

Most of the game deserve a 4 in term of platinum difficulty, but some missions in the latest Avalon's Pacts bumps it to 7.

Time wise, i'm at 60 hours right now, but it should take me at least 4 more hours to get the platinum.

4/10.

There's a bit of a learning curve and you might feel kind of overwhelmed at first with the amount spells, sigils and the unique-ish mechanics but with a bit of practice and experimenting it's really not too bad. Overall the game isn't that challenging and the trophy list is as straight forward as it gets(which is kind of a let down in my opinion).

Anyone should be able to obtain this platinum with a bit of patience and dedication. Having a good online partner(s) helps a lot too.

2/10

Pretty easy platin. Go divine, equip a blood cannon, 2 heals, 2 blood dmg sigils and a def sigil. With this setup the whole storymode and the 10 avalon pacts are completely soloable. Even the gemini fights become easy mode.

Easy, but not the funniest way of playing the game :)

3/10 for me. Most of the trophies I got naturally as long as you play all pacts (excepts forgotten pacts). The only challenge is Illecebra Gemini, managed to get that with 3 exceptional players in online mode. Other miscellaneous trophies are easy to get as well.

50 hours to get the plat, I didn't rush to play the game just for plat though. Just enjoy the game!

3/10 here.

Game is very easy if you just take advantage of enemies weaknesses and utilise long range attacks. Didn't fail a pact until Illecebra x2. That one took about ten tries both solo and online. Eventually did it twice solo in ad-hoc wich was extremely easy compared with 4p online or regular solo play.

Nothing was hard if you just took time to choose sigils and offerings suitable for your style and the opposition. Alot of grinding required towards the end for 100 online pacts and level 99 power.

I find this one extremely hard to rate. There are a couple really hard fights, but they can be done quite easily with a good enough team. In my experience, you can reliably find such a team over the stretch of 1-2 hours, which leaves me with the impression, that the platinum can be reached quite well and easy.

I rate it a 3, but that might be down to luck and subjective experience, I am not sure.

(At the time of writing this, I am away only 13 online matches for the platinum)

Voted a 5.

Platinumed the game last night, and not too bad.

I played the game without an Online Pass. For the multiplayer (and last few pacts) I played ad-hoc with a friend of mine, and we both platted the game last night ^^

Next project: get my Japanese copy platinum as well :applause:

• 3 weeks later...

5/10. And feels like I'm being generous. There's just so many ways to make things easier on yourself. I only went online when I finished 80%+ of the avalon pacts. But if you immediately go online and have some high levels carry you through some hard pacts and use those items, you'll make things a lot easier/faster for yourself.

6 for solo (w/o pass) and probably 2 to 4 depending on how good your partner is for avalon missions. With a great partner, you can just sit and watch lol...

I voted 6 because I played solo. I just didn't feel like spending another extra 10 bucks for an online pass. The dual boss missions namely dual illecebra and dual damn birds (yeah you know which two I am talking about ) are quite a pain. I am sure with patience and time devoted into farming spells they can be done easier. But I just did not want to spend too much time farming. I finished the game 34 hrs solo. It's a fun challenging game.

Edited by YokA_sun