One-two trophy help!

panserod

I can't stand this anymore, this is crazy!

Im 3 days in the 3 skeleton part were the guide says to do this, spent way more than 8 hours just in that part for nothing :mad

Can anyone help me? I tried to do fast, slow, aim, be crazy, with 3 skeletons, with 2, with only 1 and nothing :(

Everybody got the trophy there? Isn't any other place to do it?

Thanks

Edit: for anyone that comes in the future looking for help, The guide is wrong!

To earn the trophy you have to actually HIT the enemy, keep hitting the shields don't earn you the trophy!

I got by acident, shield bashed 1 skeleton to try getting the trophy with only 2 and since my hand were so trained in the motion to do the trophy I did it automatically and killed the shieldless enemie with a bounced curved and a straight and short after the trophy popped!

Edited by panserod

• 4 weeks later...

I tried for about 5mins at that spot and then gave up and continued playing through. What I did to earn it, was that every time I came to a large group of enemies I basically just started spamming both attacks and I got at some point during the Ice Troll fight.

I personally would recommend doing it this way as you're bound to get it sooner or later. If you don't get it by the end of the game, then so long as you're saving often, you can always go back and try for it later.

• 4 months later...

OK, this trophy seems to be a little glitched (but in a good way)...

I did the trophy at the recommended location, but I did break two shields before attacking. I backed up and launched a barrage of arcane magic. However, I only connected with two shots - one curved, one straight. Here's the good part - they connected with different enemies, and they were not simultaneous. They were very close together in timing, but they were noticeably separate. Yet... trophy.

I don't want to mess with this trophy enough to learn the exact details - I just know that I got it without actually doing what the trophy description requires. Just glad to have it done.