Potions and spices

Molasar

Just got to first meeting with alchemist in town. I just wanted to see what was on him so i hit Triangle. I was then FORCED to pick 3 ingredients, i could not back out. It made me make a potion. Now i got few questions...

I made potion of Heroism using bloodberry, grave dust, and rotworm ichor.. i looked and looked and did not see it in guide.. i then counted empty spots and get 56 possible potions and only 55 on list.. so i think its missing :p

Am i ok that i made potion and used ingredients? That wont mess up spice trophy since its just collect them.. dont need everything at once? I still have like 2 of each i think. Is it ok to make potions as we go through game or best to wait near end? Hate messing simple things like this up. Or should i reload a save and start over?

Plat it... but

Ya so that first one is a must combine for story. I never tried combining till last time merchant shows up. And he sold all kinds of stuff at end to make anything i wanted if i ran out of ingredients.

Just one thing i did wanna say here to people who might read this. I never made potions and upgraded myself.. didnt need to, ez game. But when you get to end and it literally takes you 10 mins to make potions and you SAVE and it DONT SAVE, you try to fight end boss and die trying to learn what to do.. SUCKS. I suggest upgrading before you get here. Its SOOOO stupid. I even left game and deleted save files thinking maybe im out of room for saves. Nope... you can save at end all you like, anything you do after getting near merchant doesnt stay. Massive time wasted and my arm hurts so bad playing this.

I finally made hp and mana upgrade, lighting upgrade.. vampire elixir and the hp regen, none of those will mess up dehydrated trophy.. only drinking a health potion to heal does. Boss went down first go once i made all that, but try doing boss without upgrades or only upgrading hp bar thinking that will suffice.. pfft.. damn save file crap!

• 3 weeks later...