is this game worth buying move for?

ForceGrip86

Move is worth getting, there's a few good games now and it makes a nice change from lying on the couch.

Sorcery is OK, it's fun purely because of the Move, otherwise it would be a by-the-numbers fantasy title.

What I *don't* like about Sorcery is the badly thought-out trophy list. With no chapter select and a trophy for never using a health potion, if you want to platinum it in one playthrough you're pretty much forced to play on an easy setting with a collectible guide in one hand, two things I hate doing.

If I could put aside my thirst for the plat trophy enough to spend the time playing on a higher difficulty and not caring about collectables I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. However I don't see it holding my interest enough for a 2nd playthrough.

I enjoy my move and have played several games with it. While I am enjoying my Sorcery run through it by itself is not worth purchasing the Move. The game is quite short and while fun I don't see myself spending more than 15 hours on it and that is assuming it takes me that long to plat which I don't think it will.

• 2 months later...
I've never really been that interested in Playstation Move, but every time I see this game I want to get it. All the videos I've seen of it make it seem cool. So, I just wanna know how good this game actually is and if its worth me getting Move to play it.

I feel the same way, never been interested in Move but if I were to get it for one game alone this would be it. For now no other game Move only interests me so unless I find the PS Move and Sorcery bundle cheap I won't get it.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my MOVE and really wish there were more games specifically for it. I just finished Plat this game and did it on the 'Gamer', which mean either im really good at the move or I just love being a sorcerer lol... anyhow I say only get the move if u love this type of controller and not because of this game, I got all the accesories for my move eg, sharpshooter, stand etc. because I to like it but this game is a good stepping stone for another dedicated Move game but if they only do a good job with it.

• 3 months later...

worst MOVE GAME IVE EVER PLAYED.. BAR NONE... controls are horrid, spells like wind, take forever to cast, try to cast wind and its always ice, smh i mean why would devs make the motion so close to one another, if its so dodgy. camera angles are bad.. no wonder this game is retailing so cheap now days, i wouldn't just buy the move for this game at all, there are far better move games on the market this is a horrible game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Move is worth getting, there's a few good games now and it makes a nice change from lying on the couch.

Sorcery is OK, it's fun purely because of the Move, otherwise it would be a by-the-numbers fantasy title.

What I *don't* like about Sorcery is the badly thought-out trophy list. With no chapter select and a trophy for never using a health potion, if you want to platinum it in one playthrough you're pretty much forced to play on an easy setting with a collectible guide in one hand, two things I hate doing.

If I could put aside my thirst for the plat trophy enough to spend the time playing on a higher difficulty and not caring about collectables I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. However I don't see it holding my interest enough for a 2nd playthrough.

OMG, that latter part / second paragraph. That's how I feel too XD I mean, some of the trophies are blegh, but then the chest completion and no potions are kinda low blows considering the replay-factor needed.