Pretty sure I missed One chest -_-

DarkSeraphim666

Here's a list of the treasures I have in order. I know the chest has the one I'm missing cus I didn't get the "all treasures" trophy either.

Ornate Dagger

Gold Tooth

Bronze Ring

Bone Statuette

Silver Mirror

Ebony Snuffbox

Ancient Coin

Silver Locket

Perfect Pearl

Rare Cheese

Glass Eye

Jade Figurine

Stuffed Owl

Silver Comb

Stone Idol

Box of Peppercorns

Gold Candlestick

Giant Opal

Oracle Bones

Goblet of Hate

Obsidian Blade

Jeweled Reliquary

Burial Urn

Lump of Ambergris

Crystal Skull

Gold Tongs

Cryptic Tome

Enormous Ruby

Magic Parrot

Azure Shard

Faerie Flute

Pickled Oddity

Phoenix Egg

Immortal Toad

Rune of Luck

Gold Ingot

Truesilver Chime

Scrying Glass

Jewel of Chaos

Dragon Sceptre

Mask of Doom

Flawless Diamond

Prismatic Orb

*complete list*

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

The treasure your missing is Obsidian Blade. Its right before Jeweled Reliquary and after Goblet of Hate. Have that one but missed Azure Shard time for another playthrough hope i get all my chests and treasure this time.

Edited by Brasin

i forget specifically but judging by where it is on the list its somewhere earlier on in the Faerie Forest.

I know the cryptic tome is right next to the merchant at a part where you need to move a hollow log to continue. so its before that a little bit, going by the list of course.

does anyone have the specific location of the obsidian blade cus if i know that location i may just give it another go on my own cus i really feel like i got every other chest besides that one.

i forget specifically but judging by where it is on the list its somewhere earlier on in the Faerie Forest.

I know the cryptic tome is right next to the merchant at a part where you need to move a hollow log to continue. so its before that a little bit, going by the list of course.

does anyone have the specific location of the obsidian blade cus if i know that location i may just give it another go on my own cus i really feel like i got every other chest besides that one.

I just got it. It is when you get wind power and you shot up there is a rock to move and chest is there

yup its RIGHT after the cutscene where u first come across the dying tree. its very early on in the forest. when you can move again ur in an open area and if you go forward a little bit ull see a group of those firefly type things. follow them and they'll lead you to some mushrooms that shrink and let u go to a chest, inside is the crystal skull.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

Ok I found them once I got to the treasure room but I think I must have missed the Truesilver chime and scyring glass. The mask of doom still looking for it but think its The disappearing chest

Shoot the hourglass to get the disappearing chests. There are a total of 9 chest in the treasure room.