Canada Price Different

Heads up for the rest of the Canadian Users or Lurkers

i called EB to see how much it was to be sure it was the same price but it's $39.99 here ... usually store prices match between Canada and US if it's a new game .. but not this .. i'm holding off on buying it cause of this reason sure it has classics i was looking forward too it but. $39.99 ? no thanks ... i'l save my money for another title or hold off till it's lowered.

currently the collection is only 26.99 at amazon.ca.... but it wont ship till like early march... also if you spend 40 dollars.. there is a coupon u can use to get 10 dollars off.. i just ordered this game with a blu-ray and my total only came out to like 37 dollars after tax :)

thing is .. if the game is $39.99 in stores but online it's less then $29 .. why so much in stores.... i'm wonderng if walmart would charge the same amount. yes i am strapped for cash but i don't trust amazon cause they don't use paypal .. ( now i don't even buy on Ebay anymore since 1 guy with really good feed back screwed over alot of people including my self * yea i know it is bound to happen ) like i said i wonder how much Blockbuster or Walmart selling for.

• 2 weeks later...