Done!

I'm so stoked! I just got platinum on this game, and it's my first platinum trophy. :D

It only took me about 2.5 hours to beat Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but I'm pretty proud of that because I beat it legit. The Hard code didn't even work for me and that dude never made a mistake, but I got lucky with a huge combo that did him in.

Congrats Astraluun! Reading your post made me pick up the game again after a 9 month ragequit on Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.

Roughly 4 hours later, I beat it as well.

I guess this is the thread to not point out that Robotniks trophy took me about 5 mins. Think I had a lucky shot when looking how much time other ppl use for it. :p

Anyway gratz on your first plat Astraluun, may many more follow :)

Congrats. It was actually my first Platinum trophy. To celebrate such, I will be playing this again in its EU format. I had a lot of fun with these games on the Genesis that it was natural to get all the trophies without any guide and such.

Although I did remember the vectorman code from the day :D

I do have a save game of my MBM victory without any tricks, just a natural win that took me about 3 tries:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2567/4138903468_e2cb60574d.jpg

Edited by technole

I'm so stoked! I just got platinum on this game, and it's my first platinum trophy. :D

It only took me about 2.5 hours to beat Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but I'm pretty proud of that because I beat it legit. The Hard code didn't even work for me and that dude never made a mistake, but I got lucky with a huge combo that did him in.

Gratz! :applause:

yeah that MBM was a pain..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...