Fatal Labyrinth Walkthrough

I didn't think the trophy was that bad, the game is mega dated though. I never played it at the time, glad I missed it :p

There's a youtube playthrough of the game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwKgXHLz8U]YouTube - GEN- Fatal Labyrinth TAS (0:06:46.25) [Garron 'plusminus' Bailey][/ame]

yes, the levels are different each time. My suggestion is to burn through as quickly as possible looking for the staircase, and eating any food you may come across. Then save at the beginning of each new floor. If you mess up and die, just reload and take a different path. You don't have to get very far in the game, so don't worry about collecting all the different items (I don't even know what half of them do).

yes, the levels are different each time. My suggestion is to burn through as quickly as possible looking for the staircase, and eating any food you may come across. Then save at the beginning of each new floor. If you mess up and die, just reload and take a different path. You don't have to get very far in the game, so don't worry about collecting all the different items (I don't even know what half of them do).

How do you defeat the blue crystals and that green snail thing. Im on level three and I keep losing to these maggots.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still needing assistance with this game check out this guide here:

Fatal Labyrinth Guide

A cheat for 99 armor ( I haven't tested this on the PS3 version yet)

Every time you equip a bow your AR drops by 1. While this might seem like a bad thing, there's actually a trick to it: once you have two bows, repeatedly alternate between equiping them. Once your AR drops to 0 equip one again and it will roll over to 99. This will make you incredibly powerful.

Edited by MikkDC

I can confirm that bow trick works out great. :)

Makes it so that enemies can't hit you basically, they just keep getting parried. Though you might want to switch to a new weapon afterwards, I found I still missed a lot myself so it was slow going until I switched. :\

My suggestion is quite the opposite if you have problems here. Make sure you clear each room for maximum experience and best equiptment. Keep note of you're food count tho.

This game bring back alot of good memories from old days. Think me and my friends completed the game a few times. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stupid game.

I saved after every staircase but the damn game let me go up a staircase into a dead end room!! Can't get down and reloading game puts me back in the deadend room!

EDIT: Well, Well, Well?! Pressing square opens secret doors?! They kept that quiet. This game is actually easy.

Edited by Lix
New info

• 1 month later...
Stupid game.

I saved after every staircase but the damn game let me go up a staircase into a dead end room!! Can't get down and reloading game puts me back in the deadend room!

EDIT: Well, Well, Well?! Pressing square opens secret doors?! They kept that quiet. This game is actually easy.

THANKYOU very much, I didnt know you could open secret doors, I kept going to a dead end in some corridors on level 4 but then seen your post! Got my trophy! Thanks mate. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time I played Fatal Labyrinth I could not find any stairs on level 1 >.<!

I know now it was a secret door but that's not my point...

Out of frustration I reset the game so a different labyrinth would load. I'm so glad I did! My new map was a doddle with the stairs to the next level being close to the level entrance. Got the trophy no problem.

Even if you find the stairs quickly I would still recommend looking though each level fairly thoroughly, good weapons and armour come in handy :)

Using potions, scrolls and wands is useful too, the first time you use one you will find out what it does :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

you don't even need to save every floor. I got this trophy on my first attempt.

I guess the problem most people are having is not trying to press a button against the wall in order to find secret doors.

But if you just keep upgrading your equipment and checking the walls if you cannot find the stairs, then you should breeze through this game.

Yea some of you guys can't be called trophy hunters. This trophy is soooo easy. I beat it in I think 6-8 minutes(trophy)

My advice: Save after every level

You should get a sword or a hand axe or something else, the axe is badass.

Just guess around the map and get lucky. Just dont get frustrated

• 1 month later...

I hated the game at first, cause I could not figure out how to kill the monster. However, decided to retry it a bit later on after getting some other trophies and I then figured out how to play it properly, well, with killing the monsters and the game was rather fun as I made my way to the 5th level.

So I got the trophy and will most likely be going back to the game to finish playing it....but probabally after I get that very terrible Yatta! trophy.....

• 2 months later...