Fatal Labyrinth

WORST GAME EVAR

Apparently, at the end of stage 2, you begin to starve to death. Awesome.

Attacking system is putrid. I don't even want to discuss it.

When an enemy hits you, you freeze. Don't worry you'll be surrounded in mere moments. There is no escape.

**edit**

after playing level 4 five times, I finally found the way up, it was a secret door in the bottom left of the screen, hit SQ along the wall. staircase is in the next room over.

Edited by juzam666

• 4 weeks later...
WORST GAME EVAR

Apparently, at the end of stage 2, you begin to starve to death. Awesome.

Attacking system is putrid. I don't even want to discuss it.

When an enemy hits you, you freeze. Don't worry you'll be surrounded in mere moments. There is no escape.

**edit**

after playing level 4 five times, I finally found the way up, it was a secret door in the bottom left of the screen, hit SQ along the wall. staircase is in the next room over.

Think I'd rather have to play E.T. for the Atari 2600 for 8 hours for a bronze trophy than this game.

I've been stuck on lvl 4 (um, no way out). I hope I have a secret door too. Off to try it.

Too bad all the games couldn't have been like the Ecco the Dolphin (sonic talk) trophy. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I must be the only person that actually enjoyed Fatal Labyrinth... lol

No I also found it enjoyable. I got really lucky and as soon as I popped up the stairs to level 4 I could see the stairs right up to level 5 2 squares to the left of me :D. As for replay value once I've got platinum it's probably one of the few games I'd actually play out of my own free will. The whole random maze generation thing really adds endless plays

Think I'd rather have to play E.T. for the Atari 2600 for 8 hours for a bronze trophy than this game.

I've been stuck on lvl 4 (um, no way out). I hope I have a secret door too. Off to try it.

Too bad all the games couldn't have been like the Ecco the Dolphin (sonic talk) trophy. :D

I actually managed to get E.T. home so many years ago.

:)

Fatal Labryinth is terrible, luckly for me this trophy came without much of a problem.

Edited by KneeKnee

can someone please tell me what you have to do when he starts starving. i have no food, or is there any food around. ive tryed magics, rings and stupid cane thing but still he just dies. i reload, he dies. god damn i hate this stupid game. i thought about keeping this game after gettin plat for replay value but i dont really wanna own a copy of fatal labyrinth. in my opinion, this game ruins the whole collection and the fact that i have to play it to get my last trophy makes me sick.

now come on please someone tell me where the hell im going wrong

I have no idea how but I managed to get stuck! I have walked around for hours uncovering all black areas and I ran around the edges for what seemed like 30 minutes! There are no stairs and no where to go and no more monsters on the level. Am I missing some button combination or something? Is it a glitch? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have no idea how but I managed to get stuck! I have walked around for hours uncovering all black areas and I ran around the edges for what seemed like 30 minutes! There are no stairs and no where to go and no more monsters on the level. Am I missing some button combination or something? Is it a glitch? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Same thing happened to me...it drove me insane. Whats the point of randomly generated levels with no exit.

I would start the game again but always save before you go up the stairs.

Any problems with no exit ...just reload. It worked for me.:D good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really liked FL, never played a Rouge-like game before and was suprised how adddictive it was **EDIT** D'oh, forgot about Azure Dreams, so good even Psycho Mantis noticed my love of it in MGS**EDIT**.

First playthrough is evil as you have no idea how to do anything. And if your getting swamped, just back into a hallway so they can only come at you 1 at a time. Food appears randomly in the game, its just luck of the draw, but you can also overeat (slowing you down) or even eat yourself to death.

Sigh, makes me feel old when I hear so much complaining of a game being hard, God help us if you ever try to play Megaman or Contra :p