dark giai

dazg

Can somebody help me with this, i cannot do it, i can beat dark giai and the eggman but not perfect giai, how would i do it any tips pleaseeeeee its annoying me i carnt get all tropies without this because food and towns people are in eggman land and i need to complete it to get there

Can somebody help me with this, i cannot do it, i can beat dark giai and the eggman but not perfect giai, how would i do it any tips pleaseeeeee its annoying me i carnt get all tropies without this because food and towns people are in eggman land and i need to complete it to get there

Just keep trying it took me only 2 tries after that you will be like WTF i found that hard and people helping you is a no no

On perfect gaia boost at the snakes that are coming out of the shield, when you hit one let off boost and recenter yourself and boost again. Should take 4 hits to kill one snake, do this to all of them. Then the rest is a piece of cake. Too much of a spoiler to put what to do next.

After you beat the game, you will be able to traverse the planet and finish off any quests, foods and people to meet.

• 3 years later...