is it easy trophies

Matalan14

No, it's not. Most of them are easy, but the HotDog Stand mission increase to difficulty to a whole new level (combined with glitched and bad controls it's easily a 8 or 9 out of 10).

If you just want some easy trophies, stay aways from this one - I gave up on it a while ago because certain glitches screwed me over a few times and I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

I got so frustrated trying to play this game, after several hours and only finishing four levels and earning two trophies, I traded it in to Amazon.

I'm not the most skilled gamer by any means, but I've never had this much trouble just getting through a game's basic story levels on its standard difficulty setting. The controls and cameras are just whacked and the game punishes you by costing you a life each time you mess up while trying to get the hang of them and learning to work around them. (You only get a limited number of lives, and if you lose them all you have to start the level at the very beginning rather than the last checkpoint, losing all your progress and everything you collected.)

Getting through Uncharted 1 on Crushing was a cake walk compared to this for me.

Edited by Satnamji

If you are going for platinum, it will take some time and effort. All the trophies are timetaking for the most part. About 1/3 of them are also incredibly difficult. However the most difficult trophies are all bronze (go figure). If you are a trophy whore then this probably isn't your game, but it is a good game for trophy collectors.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I got so frustrated trying to play this game, after several hours and only finishing four levels and earning two trophies, I traded it in to Amazon.

I'm not the most skilled gamer by any means, but I've never had this much trouble just getting through a game's basic story levels on its standard difficulty setting. The controls and cameras are just whacked and the game punishes you by costing you a life each time you mess up while trying to get the hang of them and learning to work around them. (You only get a limited number of lives, and if you lose them all you have to start the level at the very beginning rather than the last checkpoint, losing all your progress and everything you collected.)

Getting through Uncharted 1 on Crushing was a cake walk compared to this for me.

yeah u said ur not the most skilled gamer but to get through the story itself is very easy as u can die in eggmanland not like in the hotdog mission where u have to beat it without dying and u get a life before most of the checkpoints which makes it even easier to get through the story u have to be a gamer with almost no skills to not be able to just beat the game i beat it the first time i played it in about 20 h of playing it's really not that hard and i am not the most skilled gamer too i think i am just an average gamer

• 5 months later...

If you're good at this for some natural reason then it will be easy. But i doubt that very much and it will be very hard but not impossible. Only thing i know for sure is that you need the following peripherals to platinum it : 1,000 Controllers , 500 TVS and 100 PS3 Consoles. Consider buying some extra windows just incase :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...