Help for SONIC UNLEASHED

Hey I don't know if I'm writing in the right category! But look I have a question. I have finished the story mode on SONIC UNLEASHED but the last continent isn't yet back in place. Although I got the "World Savior" Trophy for clearing the game I can't find all the townspeople. To unlock them all I need to finish the story (which I have) but I went looking to every single hub and talked to everyone. I also checked the names I talked to but I didn't find them all!

So my question is...Do I have to do something else so the continent is restored and the townspeople are unlocked?

Thanks

Even after beating the game, the last continent will always be floating. ALso, once you beat the game, you can access to Eggman Land hub, which has a few character you can talk to. Maybe it's those ones you're missing.

Also, the game is awesome, he made a very good choice in purchasing it.

Actually if you see a line of rings and want to get them all in one dash you don't need the Air Boost ability but the Lightspeed Dash ability. I didn't find any spot in the game that Air Dash came in handy (except when you use it to go to the mission gate). But Lightspeed Dash, with which you dash and collect lines of rings is very useful for doing great times with Sonic The Hedgehog too. Hope I helped

Edited by IronMaiden666GR