1 playthrough (all trophies)

Good luck man!

Took me two to get it all done but if you can get it all done in one all the better. :dance:

Im sure it can be done. I got all the trophies except for the chaos emerald trophies in one run with a time around 23 minutes. saved data file said 40minutes20seconds but it has been proven by me that the time for the 40 min run does not go by the saved data time.

• 2 weeks later...
He's basically almost already got everything in one playthrough, Im guessing this is just a fun exercise for him to show that he's really got the skills...

quick question: Does the blue shield stop you from taking damage? kinda lame if it counts to getting hit.

Shield will let you take a hit without losing rings, but you'll get the usual knockback effect also.

[EDIT] Awesome, got the fast win trophy without even trying for it on my first playthrough. Save data read 52min, so I guess the game's timer stops during special stages or something. Just leaves me the time-trial on Marble Act 1 and I'm done with this game.

Edited by Genexi2

quick question: Does the blue shield stop you from taking damage? kinda lame if it counts to getting hit.

It will stop you from losing coins or dieing its like a second chance but its not 2 handy for most the trophys cuz it slows u down except for the 100 rings and getting the 50 per bonus stage.

can someone please list the trophies i should go for on my first playthrough?

PS. i havnt played this game in YEARS! so im wondering if i should do like 3 or summin, cheers

In my first playthrough i went for every trophy except the "fast win" and got all of them no problem on my first try.It can also be done in one but it easier if you do a second playthrough and just zip through it for that final trophy which can be done in around 25 minutes or so

Edited by homicide9209

It will stop you from losing coins or dieing its like a second chance but its not 2 handy for most the trophys cuz it slows u down except for the 100 rings and getting the 50 per bonus stage.

In my first playthrough i went for every trophy except the "fast win" and got all of them no problem on my first try.It can also be done in one but it easier if you do a second playthrough and just zip through it for that final trophy which can be done in around 25 minutes or so

Ah cheers, hopefully ill be as lucky as you :p

I was hoping to get the 40 in one playthrough, got all the trophies but that one. I was probably close, wish I could see my level times. Oh well, not going to replay the game for it.

Yeah that was my main concern. You need to be going very fast to get all the trophies in one playthrough. Im going to attempt this weekend and make a 1 playthrough guide if i think its possible.

If your simply trying to get that one trophy, then replay the game and focus on speed. Its not that hard to get that trophy if thats the only one you are focusing on.

• 1 year later...

I guess the 2 playthroughs it's better, u should need to know the game perfectly already, kinda having playied it in previous platform, to be able to get all emeralds and finishing the game in less then 40 minutes. No dying is not a problem coz of the multiple saves, tho i still think the 2 playthroughs method is the best way to get 100%, i can't realize how to aim to get at least 50 rings in 6 different levels running to get a less then 40 minutes playthrough