Road Map

Dangles

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10

-Offline (breakdown): ((B)7 (S)4 (G)1)

-Online (breakdown): 0

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-5 Hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs: 2

-Number of missable trophies: Chaos Master

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

*Their is a save system in this game. You can save any time and as many times as you want.

Playthrough 1

During this playthrough you should try for most of the trophies. The main focus of this playthrough is to get the Perfect Win trophy and the Chaos Master trophy. For both of those trophies you have to beat the game without dying and collect all the chaos emeralds. You should also try to beat Green Hill Zone act 1 in under 35 seconds and beat Marble Zone act 1 in under 80. During this playthrough you should get 11 of the trophies and they are:

• Centurion
  • Clear Green
  • Fast Green
  • Fast Marble
  • Star Light Zone
  • Spring Yard Zone
  • Labyrinth Zone
  • Chaos Emerald
  • Chaos Master
  • Win
  • Perfect Win

Playthrough 2

During this playthrough you will be going for your last trophy and that trophy is Fast Win. This trophy requires you to beat the game in under 40 minutes.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

Road maps are supposed to give you the best plan to attack the trophies. A guide is supposed to tell you a bunch of details on how to get the trophies.

But I don't know which order I should do them etc. And I think you really should split the road map a bit. Like the 2 trophies requiring fast time could be done on their own or with the speed run because they need retrying a lot. Beat the game without dying, I wouldn't do that with the collectibles. Easier to focus on one thing at a time.

But I don't know which order I should do them etc. And I think you really should split the road map a bit. Like the 2 trophies requiring fast time could be done on their own or with the speed run because they need retrying a lot. Beat the game without dying, I wouldn't do that with the collectibles. Easier to focus on one thing at a time.

I think I have to agree :S I find it hard enough to finish the game without dying, let alone try to beat zones under par time and find collectibles :p

I would agree on the timed level trophies as a 'separate playthrough'- maybe just keep a save at Marble Zone - Act 1 to try again at your leisure. However, the collectibles in this game don't really require any finding (as they're just in the bonus zone at the end of the level if you've gotten over 50 rings) and can easily be gotten during the no-deaths playthrough. Good road map.

Edited by ratsinthehallway

I got everything on my first playthrough. It's not that hard. I got 100 rings and 35 second trophies out of the way first then got all 6 emeralds on the first 6 possible levels (not in act 3 where boss fights occur).

In the 2nd zone I worked on beating the level under 80 seconds and started over from save to get the 50 rings if I didn't get an emerald by the end of that level.

You can literally save and reload anywhere in the level and emerald bonus stage. I used this to my advantage and tried beating the levels as fast as I could. Some of the levels I beat ended up taking over 2 minutes which worried me. I was still able to get under 40 minutes anyway.

Saving and reloading lets you do everything on your first playthrough with ease. Beating under 40 minutes is still a challenge, though. What I would recommend is save at the start of the level and get familiar with it then reload and beat it as fast as you can (while being safe and holding on to necessary rings).

No, you do the speed run as one playthrough after you do the no deaths + 6 chaos emerald playthrough. You should be saving often during the no deaths run, so you just make sure to have 50 rings at the end of the appropriate levels and save as soon as you're in the bonus stage. If you fail at getting the emerald, or you die at all, you reload. This saves you a playthrough.

You want to do the speedrun without getting the emeralds because those stages count towards your total time.

No, you do the speed run as one playthrough after you do the no deaths + 6 chaos emerald playthrough. You should be saving often during the no deaths run, so you just make sure to have 50 rings at the end of the appropriate levels and save as soon as you're in the bonus stage. If you fail at getting the emerald, or you die at all, you reload. This saves you a playthrough.

You want to do the speedrun without getting the emeralds because those stages count towards your total time.

I mean 3 playthroughs: 1 without dying, 1 doing all the collectibles and 1 for speedrun.

Only 1-2 playthroughs required.

Doing the speed run can net you the no deaths run because you would want to avoid deaths as they would slow down your time.

So whenever i died, i reloaded last save and focused on speed run.

Chaos Emeralds cannot be obtained during speed run, thus game must have 2 playthroughs.

• 2 weeks later...