EASIEST YATTA WIN EVER + Fastest time =)

I just beat YATTA and got the platinum! In the trophy guide there's a code for easy mode... but you should use this code instead...

RRCY (red, red, clear bean, yellow)

it puts you on the hardest difficulty which basically allows you to do nothing but allow the computer to get overwhelmed and really screw up. I beat it on my third try in 11 seconds! I didnt know what had happened because I wasnt even paying attention but I guess he couldnt get the combos he wanted and stacked one big collumn straight up. I hope this helps. There were no saves needed! And yes, I feel like a master beating Chuck Norris' time.:D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. did anyone else have the "Sega Channel" for their Genesis? It connected through your cable and gave you 50 games a month? There were a lot of awesome games that this game missed (gunstar heroes, road rage, toejam and earl, earthworm jim.... oh well theres always emulators)

I think you just got lucky. I've tried it and he never chokes that badly.

I tried it to and have come to the same conclussion as SwatTJ. But when I tried to beat him with this code (used the save all the time thing), it didn't take that long to beat him. It could be a random thing, but I've tried the other code a lot without any luck.

I think you're supposed to put it on hard, and then just not really play. Let the pieces fall down at the slowest speed and then just keep filling your screen as slowly as possible, while Robotnik ends up choking as he tries to play.

I think you're supposed to put it on hard, and then just not really play. Let the pieces fall down at the slowest speed and then just keep filling your screen as slowly as possible, while Robotnik ends up choking as he tries to play.

That's what I did, however maybe it was I that was unlucky...anyway I'll give it another try here in a bit.

*Edit: I still think it's all luck and he got a ton of it.

Edited by SwatTJ

All I am going to say is the last hour and half of my life was wasted playing M.B.M., I hated this game!

I used the code for playing the last level on the hardest mode (red bean, red bean, clear bean, yellow bean). I made a save right at the beginning of the level, when things went wrong I just reloaded the save. What I did was let the beans fall and I would rotate them randomly and hope that Dr. Robotnik would choke...

Well choke he did! Dr. Robotnik must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I beat the game (luck). It took all of 18 seconds, thank god that is over.

Edited by Shaha44

this is impossible, the pieces fall way too fast to react

are you guys just stacking it in the middle, i.e. not moving anything?

or are you trying to fill your screen slowly?

i've tried this about forty times and wasted a good hour :(

I just stacked them sideways when I had no clue what was next but then I would try to see what is next and I ended up just getting lucky near the end. I forgot to do this but you can hit the PS button to pause the game and still see the pieces like other people posted.

man you are evil! i used another to beat it. which is using the PS button to pause the game everytime a new block comes in. so i got tons of time to think where to put your block. start button pasue wont work because it hide all the blocks location.

Edited by doubletap

All I am going to say is the last hour and half of my life was wasted playing M.B.M., I hated this game!

I used the code for playing the last level on the hardest mode (red bean, red bean, clear bean, yellow bean). I made a save right at the beginning of the level, when things went wrong I just reloaded the save. What I did was let the beans fall and I would rotate them randomly and hope that Dr. Robotnik would choke...

Well choke he did! Dr. Robotnik must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I beat the game (luck). It took all of 18 seconds, thank god that is over.

I'll have to try your method Shaha44, but the PS button sounds like the simple way to make this happen. Evaluate and place.

I just beat YATTA and got the platinum! In the trophy guide there's a code for easy mode... but you should use this code instead...

RRCY (red, red, clear bean, yellow)

it puts you on the hardest difficulty which basically allows you to do nothing but allow the computer to get overwhelmed and really screw up. I beat it on my third try in 11 seconds! I didnt know what had happened because I wasnt even paying attention but I guess he couldnt get the combos he wanted and stacked one big collumn straight up. I hope this helps. There were no saves needed! And yes, I feel like a master beating Chuck Norris' time.:D

thanks for this, I did it on my second attempt without any fuss. I suck at MBM and really didn't think I'd be able to get that trophy

Doesn't work at all for me, tried dozens of times. This strategy is too much luck-based and can't be recommended in my opinion.

That is what I also thought at first, it took me about a hour and half doing it this way. Just keep on trying and eventually Dr. Robotnik should choke and take care of himself. I tried beating M.B.M. by pressing the PS button and it just wasn't working for me, so instead I went this route and Dr. Robotnik failed in 18 seconds!

Just make a save right at the beginning before any beans have fallen, when you lose just reload the save and try again. It sounds tedious, and yes it is all luck based, but just keep trying. Dr. Robotnik should eventually forget how to play the game. Like I said, it took me about a hour and half straight of trying this method.