Rate the trophy difficulty.  

765 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.16

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper
Updated average.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rating: 2/10

Easy, especially if you used to hammer megadrive/genesis game's in the past. Trophies were a lot easier than what they could've made them. The only one's to cause any difficulty were completing Mean Bean Machine & collecting the Chaos Emerald in Sonic 1.

Time taken: 5 hours (played over 2 days)

P.S. Who has rated it an 8?!

hmm I thought you're suppsoed to ignore cheats when voting. Just how many of the ppl who voted a 1 did the yatta trophy the legit way? 1 my ass

I did it all without using cheats but I also played MBM a lot when it originally came out and still play it every now and then. I thought about using the code to save time but decided not to.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

im gonna try to get trophies on this next week... i dunno why but it looks long, how did u all do it in like 4-5 hrs lol... seems like it takes a lot longer than that for all of the trophies...

The majority of the trophies will take 5 minutes tops to get once you know what you are doing or have to do. The only one that will most likely take a good amount of time is the MBM one, and maybe the columns one.

^ just spent about 1.5 - 2 hrs playing this last nite..i think i only got about 10 trophies so far.... i havent played most of these games ever before so things take time to do lol.... flickie took me like 35 min to get...i tried that helicopter blade one for like 20-25 min and didnt get it...

simple ones r like the ecco ones, just loading each game to get that... the sonic spinball one.. sonic 3d one... comix zone....

gonna try for another couple hrs today as well and see where it gets me