Online Mode

Mike9

Hi,

I am thinking of getting this game, I am a UK user.

I have been reading with interest the problems some users have had obtaining some of the online trophies.

My question is do these problems still exist as I see that a patch was released (presumably to fix these problems).

I don't fancy deleting my friends list etc.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I recently tried online mode and I get a message saying

"an error has occurred"

(8002A1A7)

im not able to play 30 second trial it gives same error code

I was able to get welcome to ranking trophy but was kinda glitchy anyone found any fixes yet without having to delete friends??:whistle:

Edited by B18A1NA
forgot to comment on something

k so I played online today and was able to get time attacker trophy even if it doesn't show your times it still works the whole time I was trying to selrct a stage the error message was coming on, but the 30 second trial is not working at all! sooo its still bugged I guess im gonna throw this games in the unplatinumable platinum games:deadhorse:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Good to hear, I may try n get this finished before TLOU drops.

Can't remember if I got the online part done or not but it'll be my priority for sure.

UPDATE.

Only other online trophy I needed was time attack and it popped exactly when it should have although my times didn't show on the board, just go through all the levels and it'll pop after last one.

The other two inline trophies I did about 6-9 months back with no issues either.

Edited by BaSHee26

• 2 months later...
Got 3 online trophies without problems right now (times are not showing properly but I think it needs some time to update, and even with this "problem" trophies are popping ad they are supposed to).

I was having this aswell, was slightly worried about the times not showing up but it seems like it does just take a while for the servers to catch up :).

Edited by BinkUncia