This game is testing my paitents

I tried to complete courses where you race another character to the finish line, another one where you have to collect a certain amount of rings, and one course where you have to jump on balloons to reach the fnish line. And I never make it to the end on time.

I find the original Sonic the Hedgehog games to be much easier to play on the Genesis.

I was so looking forward to complete each level and unlock sonic music from previous sonic games. I love the music, including the songs in Sonic Generations

Is there a site where you can listen to each and every song included in every sonic game? I am very anxious to get them all and I have to beat the game for it... Or can I just search on youtube for it?

I found with the races against other characters (especially against Cream, who would've thunk it) it's more about memorisation and practice than belting through as quick as you can.

They're pretty short races/levels, so you can do them a couple of times quickly to get your route down and then you should be fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
amen to that, and I will drink what you are drinking :D

make that another, i want what you are drinking twice over, the doppelganger levels where you have to beat him are so cheap, the AI can jump through platforms and onto platforms that you can't, no matter how fast you go even with the infinite boost skill they still catch up to you in a heartbeat, it's ridiculous, i was screaming profanities at the tv screen because it was so ridiculous and cheap!

make that another, i want what you are drinking twice over, the doppelganger levels where you have to beat him are so cheap, the AI can jump through platforms and onto platforms that you can't, no matter how fast you go even with the infinite boost skill they still catch up to you in a heartbeat, it's ridiculous, i was screaming profanities at the tv screen because it was so ridiculous and cheap!
This ^

You took the words right out of my mouth. I keep yelling at the tv because I hate the cheapness, bad design at times, and bad controls. I loved this game at first, but then I played further in and that love dissipated.

The fact that the doppelganger doesn't have to do what you do, that's bullshit. I need two levels with classic Sonic and one with Modern to finish the challenges.

I hate these races because some enemies are so badly placed. You need perfection in some cases. Rooftop Run and Planet Wisp...how I hate thee.

But they're not that hard. I could get them in two or three tries. You just need to memorize the fastest course and use/abuse homing attack.

The only really annoying challenge is that musical one...

• 4 weeks later...
But they're not that hard. I could get them in two or three tries. You just need to memorize the fastest course and use/abuse homing attack.

The only really annoying challenge is that musical one...

See, I had almost no trouble with Vector and the musical notes. I ended up using youtube to get past those last three doppelganger challenges...not sure I could have done it without those videos. So funny how some of us struggle with sections of a game that someone else doesn't and then breeze past something that they struggle with.

I finally managed to get Can't Touch This. That was the hardest thing in this game. Funniest thing, I KNOW I got hit by Time Eater! That laser beam...he bounced Sonic all around the top of the screen, yet I still got the trophy. So glad to be done with this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ahh that fucking beat challenge with the croc, nearly threw my pad at the screen a few times, finally got thru after bout a hour though, lol.

Not looking forward to what's coming, supposedly real easy plat, yeah right, the camera sucks and so do the controls, if they were fixed it would be a lot easier, but there's quite a lot of challenges that have been cheap so far.