Can't Platinum this game until the Online mode work?

AegisAvenger

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. The only way to play the 30 second test is to delete all your friend until they fix the problem.
Fine! DELETE ME! I hope you enjoy your shiny Platinum! I gave you the best 9 months of being on my friends list of my life! But don't expect me to wait around, ignoring new friend requests. My heart WILL go on.

(Actually, we weren't even friends... but hey, gotta love the drama of it all.)

You don't need to play the 30 second trails for any trophies. I got the Ranking trophy last night with no error messages. When you complete a stage, your rank won't show up at first. It takes a little bit to update. Sometimes leaving online mode and going back will get your time to show up.

Check the A 30-Second Test trophy.

Wait, there's a problem with the 30 second trial? I got that trophy on the first day I had the game no problem. I didn't have to delete my friends list or anything. I also got the first rankings trophy as well, but I haven't done the second one because I haven't completed all of the acts yet in the main story, let alone in online mode.

I tried going online right now and it just gave me the error message, I was able to unlock Join the Ranks when I somehow got into the Ranking Attack however when I finished Act 1 of Greenhill my score didn't update on the menu so I stopped, I didn't want to continue off the fear it might not count in the end.

I absolutely could not get 30 second mode to work, and the other mode would work with tons of lag and moments of the game coming to a total halt while playing the mode that worked. I deleted my friends list, tried it, and both worked entirely lag free, and with no trouble.

So I can 100% confirm deleting your friend list makes it work if you're having trouble.

I was able to get the 30 sec trophy and the join the ranks trophy very easily. I'm in Canada. However, I just tried to do two levels for the Time Attacker trophy, and my scores aren't being submitted. I did two levels and it still says my best time is 0.00.00. So I'm not sure if it's acknowledging if I did them or not. Guess I'll wait for a patch...

I was able to get the 30 sec trophy and the join the ranks trophy very easily. I'm in Canada. However, I just tried to do two levels for the Time Attacker trophy, and my scores aren't being submitted. I did two levels and it still says my best time is 0.00.00. So I'm not sure if it's acknowledging if I did them or not. Guess I'll wait for a patch...

Exit your game and start it again, that should fix it:)

if not - wait for it.

if still not - just do the other levels, even if it says 0.00.00 but you wouldve still completed all the levels - the trophy will pop, thats what happened to me.

Exit your game and start it again, that should fix it:)

if not - wait for it.

if still not - just do the other levels, even if it says 0.00.00 but you wouldve still completed all the levels - the trophy will pop, thats what happened to me.

Cool, thanks. I just wasn't sure what the requirements for the trophy were for it to come up. I did all the levels and although they still showed 0.00.00, the trophy came up.