Next Classic Sonic Games on Playstation Store

Lukasz Damian Piotr Rygal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I wish they put this game as a whole, not Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles separated.

I don't see why they haven't already :mad: I'm pretty sure they simulate the 'lock-on' on the xbox so why are we left in the dark? I need it on PS3!! (not sure why since I own it on several other platforms and can complete it in my sleep haha) I would even be happy if they put up Sonic 3 in the mean time...

So I know it's not technically a classic but a great game nonetheless... The Sonic Adventure 2 XBLA/PSN rumour that's been going around looks to have finally been confirmed!

http://www.tssznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/screenlg10.jpg

This one certainly needs a platinum, it took me years to 100% on the Dreamcast... very rewarding :dance:

Edited by Tay

I hope Sonic 3 & Knuckles is released on psn because for me its the best Sonic game ever :)

And on ps3 even with the Sonic genesis/megadrive collection there isnt a Sonic 3 & Knuckles version in it :( so i hope its not forgotten by Sega.

So I know it's not technically a classic but a great game nonetheless... The Sonic Adventure 2 XBLA/PSN rumour that's been going around looks to have finally been confirmed!

This one certainly needs a platinum, it took me years to 100% on the Dreamcast... very rewarding :dance:

Yeah its really cool, finally the best Sonic 3D game (or 2nd best ;)) is coming for ps3, and i hope this is a real HD and not some shit Square screen like the 1st Sonic Adventure was :mad:

And to 100% on the Dreamcast was ideed very rewarding, dat Green Hill 3D was very cool.

• 2 months later...

I really doubt that was the plan all along, they only decided to remake/re-release Sonic CD as they wanted to tie the story in with Sonic 4 epII (I still think that was a slightly odd move with regards to certain events and how they tie together in Sonic 4 but whatever :p)

Now this is the only time I'll list Sonic 4 chronologically like this (just to make a whiney point!) > Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, ......, Sonic 4. That's just plain annoying! I think Sony need to realise that; with CD selling so well, S3&K, arguably the best sonic title(s) of all time would be a cash cow on PSN. That's assuming it's Sony's fault for not picking up the game, I mean, who knows :think:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't wait to see Knuckles' Chaotix and Sonic 3 & Knuckles on Retro Engine. Fans have plenty ideas and several features currently on s3&k.I will miss Lack of zones like Genocide Zone, Wood Zone,Dust Hill Zone (that's my suggestion). Whitehead said it's possible to make Egg Gauntlet AS Sonic 2 DLC Final Fever,Desery Dazzle AS Sonic CD DLC.Since Yuji Naka left Sega now works on Prope Ltd. Whitehead could be new head of Sega.

IF i made too much posts and threads just delete them.

Let me show is it worth it Sonic 3 & Knuckles Remastered Features(Taxman's Version)?)

Edited by Labartu
merging