Keeping track of Time Trials.

Hey sop iv done the grand prix AAA eveyrhting now im up to the time trials, and i have no idea how to know which ones iv passed. I know it says it in the license menu, but is there a way to know specifically what track you have beat the ghost and seta pb on? Coz i have loonngg extended breaks from this game and forget lol.

I don't know if you can mate. Me and my fiance just did it all in one hit from start to finish. When we had a few laps and beat the ghost, we'd switch tracks to the next one until we'd completed them all. I dont think you can actually see if you beat the ghost... unless there's a list somewhere online that has the times and you can go compare which one's you have that are faster? maybe? I dont know if such a thing exists though

I don't know if you can mate. Me and my fiance just did it all in one hit from start to finish. When we had a few laps and beat the ghost, we'd switch tracks to the next one until we'd completed them all. I dont think you can actually see if you beat the ghost... unless there's a list somewhere online that has the times and you can go compare which one's you have that are faster? maybe? I dont know if such a thing exists though

If you press square til you get to local and then wait, a ghost shows up after a few seconds if you have beaten the staff ghost.

• 2 months later...
If you press square til you get to local and then wait, a ghost shows up after a few seconds if you have beaten the staff ghost.

To be a bit more clear on the ghost, if you look at your racers icon under the "local" page it will alternate between the racers' icon AND a ghost IF you've beaten the staff ghost on that course. Also be aware of the ghosts on the track...make sure you're got a "staff ghost" you're racing & NOT racing a Sumo ghost. good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to get the trophy for beating the staff ghost on every course, I just did what you said and went on 'Local' but a ghost came up for every track and I haven't even got the trophy... its also confusing me cos when i go to 'Best' its implying that i haven't done a time trial on that course at all- my time doesn't seem to be recorded.

hope that makes sense, any ideas what i could do?

thanks!

• 6 months later...
I'm trying to get the trophy for beating the staff ghost on every course, I just did what you said and went on 'Local' but a ghost came up for every track and I haven't even got the trophy... its also confusing me cos when i go to 'Best' its implying that i haven't done a time trial on that course at all- my time doesn't seem to be recorded.

hope that makes sense, any ideas what i could do?

thanks!

Have you bought all the tracks from the shop? as you need to also beat the time trials on there too

EDIT: Also the best filter is a list of the best people in the world you have set those times.. you'll only show up on that list if you obviously beat that time which is very hard to do. You need to be looking in the filter section

Edited by CreativeRhino

• 11 months later...

I don't think this is correct. It's showing that I've completed 23/24 ghost tracks,

Yet it shows a ghost for every racer when you let the icon sit there for a few seconds.

I really wish Sega would have made this a bit more clear. What a mess!!!