Rate the trophy difficulty...  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.11

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on 95% right now with just 'Dreamarena' (already done as far as I'm concerned) and 'Magical Sound Shower' left, so I think its fair for me to vote.

If you're an experienced racer then this game will be easy for you, especially seeing as the trophies don't force you to play on a certain difficuly setting (although it is ultimately more fun to play on Advanced and/or Expert ;) ). Even someone who has little experience at racing games shouldn't have too many problems with this game.

The missions are the trickiest part and most gamers will find a few that will provide a good/strong challenge. Practice and a good strategy will see every mission AAAed in time though. What you may find tricky could be entirely different to another gamer though. I found missions 49 & 60 very tricky myself (mainly due to having issues controlling Opa Opa!), but only took 5 attempts to do mission 64 (very easy once you have the right strategy).

Online is very easy and could take less than an hour once the Dreamarena trophy is glitched. If you have all day to play with, then this game could be done in it. I'm just under 14 hours in playtime on my license, and only have to do more races to get 'Magical Sound Shower' (which is quite a random trophy!)

Overall I'd give Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing a 3/10. Its pretty easy for a majority of the game, but tricky on some of the missions and takes up a pretty small amount of time .. but most importantly, its great fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...

i saw the guide and it is 5 , but here its 3 . what's the right one in your opinion "to those who played the game"

does this game have the same gameplay of the crash cars series ? like crash team racing "ps1" and crash nitro cars "ps2" , because those games were easy to play .

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum took 10 hours. Two of the "missions" are tricky, but with YouTube videos they're easily attainable. There is a decent amount of grinding necessary for a few of the trophies, but nothing too daunting. This is a really fun game, basically Mario-Kart with SEGA characters.

Side note: Dont judge this game from it's AWFUL Demo. I hated the demo but love the game.

• 2 weeks later...