Platinum Trophy - Ultimate All Star

Has anyone gotten this trophy the legit way (meaning no time attack exploits - note there's 2 different kinds of exploits)?

This is a little irrelevant, but this thread was originally going to be a rant on why I was going to give up on the Platinum trophy. I had an extremely good start when I first purchased this game - obtained it in beat World Tour and World Tournament together on expert within 4 days. After dealing with those nightmares I'd thought I'd struggle in the Time Attacks but still manage, like I did the other stuff.. come to find out the Time Attacks are slightly harder, so much harder to the point where I was near quits.. until I read that uninstalling a certain patch .... Anyways,while I started out as not being able to beat any expert ghost, once I managed to finally beat 1, that gave me enough motivation to continue on with the Platinum, because getting that Yok- trophy via the glitch means nothing if you can't beat enough experts to get your triple star licenses. The key in my success on beating experts, which I find essential to beating experts, is saving your boost to use near the finish line to gain that slight advantage.

Note: The boosting for the local trophies I won't count towards the legitimacy, because getting that alone is just beyond ridiculous.

P.S. I need a few friends to help me get these local friend related trophies.

• 1 month later...