F@#%%^@ dumb!!!!!!!!!

Waste of time..........money...........

Expert is absolutely fu........iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg ridiculous. Not even close and their are 1000 races. Unless you're that big of a geek, this is shit. They make their first game too easy and this impossible. But that's just me............Happy Gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And F U SUMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Eh, you might be better off skipping this one. At times, it can be fun but it has to be the most retarded racing game I've ever played. I'm only on the 2nd world on the tour and I've spent at least an hour trying to beat a race on hard. I've gotten 2nd several times, and can do the map perfectly. It's always bullshit that comes up, like getting hit by the AI's weapon (which is pretty much guaranteed). It puts you way back, and becomes almost impossible to recover from.

Waste of time..........money...........

Expert is absolutely fu........iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg ridiculous. Not even close and their are 1000 races. Unless you're that big of a geek, this is shit. They make their first game too easy and this impossible. But that's just me............Happy Gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And F U SUMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more. I should've read this before I started. I loved the 1st one too.

• 6 months later...