Trophy Boosting Thread - Vita (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Got the trophy. However read this, because this is important.

The trophy description for Team Sonic is wrong. Yes, you have to have Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow in the same race, but what the description doesn't say is that you also need to win that race.

Long story short, you must also claim 1st place for the trophy to unlock.

Edited by StarlightSammy

Interesting.

Is it only count online players or do CPU players count as well should you be so lucky to have them play as Sonic characters?

Also how is the online's population? I'm on the fence as I don't need another game I get stuck on 99% because of online.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting.

Is it only count online players or do CPU players count as well should you be so lucky to have them play as Sonic characters?

Also how is the online's population? I'm on the fence as I don't need another game I get stuck on 99% because of online.

So the question was answered in a different place, but not here. I'm curious to know if CPU works as well.

I said: That I can't answer in full to be honest. I know for sure, that if you have 5 human players and each one of them selects a Sonic-related character (Eggman isn't needed obviously) the 1st placed winner after that match will get the trophy.

We never tried using the CPUs as one of the Sonic characters. But I recommend you get 5 human players to guarantee you get this trophy.

The Vita community is small obviously compared to the PS3 version. And it's not busy from the past days I tried to matchmake.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Im new here :)

it seem the online community is really quite and empty, I haven't seen more than 4 people today...

I only need the Sonic Team trophy :(

PSN ID : hans-rattlexnake

Trophy : Sonic Team

Time : UTC+07.00 ( but I dont mind play late, so anytime will do :)~ )

Edited by rattlexnake

I'm also down for this. GMT+1 PSN StevePharma.

I'll add my name to the list if there's a boosting session coming up like people did on January 6th. You can add me to that 5 person list when it gets organized and if we have enough people. I think weekends should be the best option. Maybe something like 6pm for Europe so Americans can join too (noon).

I'll keep an eye on this thread.