Trophy Boosting Thread - PS3 (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Need help to boost the(hopefully) Online trophy TEAM SONIC, which requires 4 local players to come 1st -4th in a 10 player race.

I figure this can be done online with 3 people who will each have 4 Controllers (I'm using 2 official pads,1 cheap pad and the Blu Ray remote).

I'll have a Game room up and ready so add yourself to the List, Send me a friend request (PSN = URBANmonkey) and i'll invite you in.

1.URBANmonkey (4 controllers, will go first)

Player 3 will enter with just 2 Players to begin with, and once Im done I'll swap out 2 of my players.

Going to be racing on Shibuya Downtown (a track from the 1st game) as it's a Cars only track and a pretty simple one at that. The 2 guys who aren't going for the trophy NEED to STAY on the starting grid. Just wait for all my 4 players to finish!!

Cheers

Edited by Viper

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, It works as 2 of us have just gotten the trophy..

I had 4 pads local and went online into a custom game race on the 1st track. All the racers that werent going for the trophy stayed still, while i did laps in all 4 of my cars.

Only 1 of mine finished with the others classed as DNF, though they were in 2nd-4th. It popped on the results table screen.

I was also using Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy. The other guy had random characters so its not like the sonic 1s are needed.

I had trobule with the complete an event with 4 players trophy in offline local..

For me that only popped when I did a Grand prix event, and it never unlocked while doing offline custom game races..Even then it popped after the first race and not the end of the GP itself...

Based on that Id say try and do it again on a GP.. If not im available if you want to try it online :)

Good luck

Oh and thanks to Mike and Victor for helping..Oh and Captain for the offer (in before im slated again lol)

Hey, It works as 2 of us have just gotten the trophy..

I had 4 pads local and went online into a custom game race on the 1st track. All the racers that werent going for the trophy stayed still, while i did laps in all 4 of my cars.

Only 1 of mine finished with the others classed as DNF, though they were in 2nd-4th. It popped on the results table screen.

I was also using Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy. The other guy had random characters so its not like the sonic 1s are needed.

I had trobule with the complete an event with 4 players trophy in offline local..

For me that only popped when I did a Grand prix event, and it never unlocked while doing offline custom game races..Even then it popped after the first race and not the end of the GP itself...

Based on that Id say try and do it again on a GP.. If not im available if you want to try it online :)

Good luck

Oh and thanks to Mike and Victor for helping..Oh and Captain for the offer (in before im slated again lol)

Thanks for your help tonight as well :-) let me know If you need anymore help In the near future.