Rate the trophy difficulty.  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.07

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

Ill give it a 5.

I mean this game isn't hard as it looks..maybe tiny time consuming and some hard levels here and there but that's it.(and it was my first time playing this game)

all the adventures trophies are really easy as they are story related and the hard ones (like getting an A rank on every level) is very easy and with the help of on line videos of how A ranking the X level makes it more easier then ever.

At total a very fun game (something that I did not excepted to be) and I wish for everybody to try out this awasome nostalgic game :D.

Edit:

I keep my score as 5 for SA but for the DLC ill give it an 8, that's because missions 53 and 54 which toke me like 3 days to complete (and 53 I completed with a glitch) so I do not recommend you to buy this DLC unless you want to get 100%,because paying 5$ for a glitchy missions is not cool, and very greedy thing from sega to do.

Edited by Play38

I voted 6, because it was very time consuming but at the same time it also has alot of hard levels. Some levels are even stupid hard made by game glitches.

So be prepared:) If the levels were all as long as the final 2 action stages of sonic + glitches this game would be getting an 7 or 8 from me:P

gluck!

I thought this game had some difficult trials. The Sonic A's took quite a few tries, and a few of the E-102 missions took a few tries. Most were not too bad, just had to be dedicated to it for a little while. Fun game, plenty to do. The chao took a little while to get high enough to win everything. I gave it a 7 overall, but it's not really too bad as a whole, just a few isolated A ranks for Sonic. Haven't played DLC, enjoyable game though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vote: 7

The game isn't very difficult except for "Level A" and "Chao's best friend" (It's a bit long and I started it at the end of the game -_-"), but if you buy the DLC, you'll have problems with "Missions Cleared", expecially with missions 53 and 54.

• 2 weeks later...

After getting 100%, I'm going to say its a 7. Getting the A-Stage Emblems for everyone, especially Sonic, are kinda tricky. Then you have to do it all over again with Metal Sonic if you get the DLC. Some of the Missions in the DX edition are a pain too that bump up the total score. It took me 73 tries to get mission 53 alone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...